PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Tom

So, Brady gets the heir apparent or the Bills: couldn't script it better.
Does Byron look elite ? How hard can it be ? His top two receivers : Godwin & Evans. His next three receivers match up favourably with most teams’ top dogs.

McD gets a lot of grief, but if he had the Tampa offense, he’d look pretty sharp as well.

This game has NOTHING to do w BB. His team is in transition, while the aging Brady wants to win now. It makes sense. It is the way.

It is exactly what Manning did with the Broncos. Stacked on offense and talented on defense.

It was a good move by Tom to maximize the time he has left. BB has another rebuilt and run in him. Brady doesnt.

LFG

Been almost 2 years since I got to feel something like this. Few things make me feel happier than Brady pouring on another Super Bowl appearance.

Bill let him go, nearly shoved him out the door with his failure to keep even a decent team behind him.

We got rid of the wrong guy, obviously, the guy whose stewardship gave us an empty roster and a hapless fool at quarterback.

Time for a clean sweep. Bill and the kids can screw around somewhere else.
We did not get rid of the wrong guy, it is just that the person we got rid off told us he was not done and we did not surround him with the right weapons. He showed that he can still play with the right supporting cast. That is the story here. BB is still the right guy for this team. If we get Mac Jones, we will be alright in the thick of it.

GOAT. 10 Superbowl trips.

Byron Leftwich looks like an elite coordinator while Pats had the 28th offense and McDaniels was totally exposed without Brady (exposed as a total failure without Tom 3 different times now: Denver'10, StLouis'11, NE'20)

Hopefully this lights a fire under Bill (and he makes org changes like demoting the John Carroll d3 cabal).
D6E7D0D2-2976-4CB3-B3E3-DD82EF433800.pngI think it’s safe to say your taking this Josh McDaniels thing to an unhealthy level.

It is exactly what Manning did with the Broncos. Stacked on offense and talented on defense.

It was a good move by Tom to maximize the time he has left. BB has another rebuilt and run in him. Brady doesnt.
Call me pessimistic but I'm not buying we have Bill for 5 more years. Hes going on 69, I'd give him 3 tops. Is that enough time?

Can you articulate why it’d be to the benefit of the New England Patriots to fire the coach who has appeared in a Super Bowl 9 times over 20 seasons, and won 6 of those appearances?
Because his recent record is a record of dismal failure, particularly as GM. I used to be able to run 20 miles; now I cant. Bill used to be able to run a football team; now he can't. it happens. It's inevitable. Only weaklings close their eyes against the inevitable and the obvious. Open yours.

I'm loving all the people complaining that the team didn't do anything to keep a team around tom.

The patriots had like 3 million in cap space. they've been going hard for 20 years, eventually it does catch up.

people dumping on mcdaniels. Did you ****ing watch cam play this year? he was horrendous.

It'll be interesting to see what the patriots do next year once they are out of cap hell from the brady era, and antonio brown error.

Next year is when we're able to start comparing what Bill can do without Tom, since tom will officially be off the books.

Aside from a handful of folks, who do you think is legitimately salty over Brady’s success?

There are people (like myself) who find it extremely bittersweet watching Brady win another uniform, and I think we’re the vast majority when compared to pure Brady haters. Can count on one, maybe two hands the number of legitimate Brady haters.

So who exactly is the target audience with shots like this?

The irony is that 90% of this idiotic argument is coming from the Brady people.

There is next to nobody who makes the argument the other way, in fact most reasonable posters recognize the different value and dynamics both of them brought to the table throughout 20 years.

It is a shame.

Call me pessimistic but I'm not buying we have Bill for 5 more years. Hes going on 69, I'd give him 3 tops. Is that enough time?

I think he got rejuvenated when his kids joined the staff. I can easily see him go beyond 5 years depending on how the rebuild goes.

I'm a patriots fan who moved to Florida a few years ago. tb12 is the gift that keeps on giving.

Bill let him go, nearly shoved him out the door with his failure to keep even a decent team behind him.

We got rid of the wrong guy, obviously, the guy whose stewardship gave us an empty roster and a hapless fool at quarterback.

Time for a clean sweep. Bill and the kids can screw around somewhere else.
Embarrassing

The haters are going to have to update their definition of success...

"Anything short of 3 Super Bowls each with perfect 19-0 records and Tom Brady was a complete failure in Tampa!!"

The irony is that 90% of this idiotic argument is coming from the Brady people.

There is next to nobody who makes the argument the other way, in fact most reasonable posters recognize the different value and dynamics both of them brought to the table throughout 20 years.

It is a shame.

Reminds me of the current political climate.

Creating boogeymen and cultural wars that only exist in their own minds.

I'm loving all the people complaining that the team didn't do anything to keep a team around tom.

The patriots had like 3 million in cap space. they've been going hard for 20 years, eventually it does catch up.

people dumping on mcdaniels. Did you ****ing watch cam play this year? he was horrendous.

It'll be interesting to see what the patriots do next year once they are out of cap hell from the brady era, and antonio brown error.

Next year is when we're able to start comparing what Bill can do without Tom, since tom will officially be off the books.

Using up your cap space bringing in junk is nothing to brag about. It's failure.

Embarrassing

Just someone with a gigantic inferiority complex. Entertaining actually if it wasn't for the regular intolerance and borderline racism from him.

Aside from a handful of folks, who do you think is legitimately salty over Brady’s success?

There are people (like myself) who find it extremely bittersweet watching Brady win another uniform, and I think we’re the vast majority when compared to pure Brady haters. Can count on one, maybe two hands the number of legitimate Brady haters.

So who exactly is the target audience with shots like this?
Honestly the biggest reason to not want Brady to win is then you have to come to this board and watch a bunch of bozos trash everything about the patriots

Using up your cap space bringing in junk is nothing to brag about. It's failure.
Going to 4 straight SBs and winning 3 of them is success.

Reminds me of the current political climate.

Creating boogeymen and cultural wars that only exist in their own minds.

Exactly. You note that the Packers should have had more turnovers and the response you get is "how dare you say anything critical, he is outplaying rodgers".

Just batshit crazy borderline non-sequitors..

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back