PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Tom

He's done it all. Brady also looked happier bringing the Bucs to a superbowl than he did in a long time here. Brady will probably stick with the Bucs after retirement. Other than Kraft it doesn't seem like he has any connection with this organization anymore.

Like I said last week when they ask Bill about Brady I hope he doesn't give a robotic stock answer like usual. He owes him that much respect.

The notion that Belichick has been overrated as a head coach is now running rampant all over the media since Brady now enters the Super Bowl with his new team in less than a year and Belichick is sitting home - I hope this news lights a fire under Bill and he goes out and has a great draft and signs a quarterback that can throw the football more than 10 yards like this P.O.S. Cam does or another losing season and the disrespect will grow even stronger - the AFC East is no longer an afterthought so even in a good offseason it will be tough to get back to the postseason in 2021

Brady owes a great deal to Belichick for his Tampa success.

BB taught Brady about the game and Brady was the perfect student. I look for the same offensive strategy that NE used vs KC and Mahomes in the 2018 AFCC. Long time consuming methodical drives keeping Mahomes cooling off on the bench anxious and itching to get in. If Im Tampa and they win the toss, I take the ball first. Keep that KC defense on the turf ala 2018 AFCC as well. Brady will have to use the short pass as the run game because 4net is awful.

Tampa defensively, has been impressive. Bowles is really good as a DC. There again, Brady the coach can share his knowledge about how BB and NE shut down Kelce and Hill for most of the 2018 AFCC.

I hope ABs knee gets better and that he has a monster game.

The notion that Belichick has been overrated as a head coach is now running rampant all over the media since Brady now enters the Super Bowl with his new team in less than a year and Belichick is sitting home - I hope this news lights a fire under Bill and he goes out and has a great draft and signs a quarterback that can throw the football more than 10 yards like this P.O.S. Cam does or another losing season and the disrespect will grow even stronger - the AFC East is no longer an afterthought so even in a good offseason it will be tough to get back to the postseason in 2021
Bill can fix that perception with a successful rebuild into a contender. Hopefully he does. There’s lots of motivation now to do it quickly,

Simple congrats on you TB12. I wish you get another ring but I know it will be a real challenge to beat Mahomes in SB.

Just insane. No off-season work, a crappy coach, three road playoff games. If you remove 08 and 2000 he’s more likely to be in the super bowl than not.
He’s statistically more likely to make the Super Bowl than Steph Curry is to drain a 3. That’s absolutely nuts.

I am happy for him. But I feel his success takes a little bit away from the Patriots success.
It takes away from the teams that won while Tom was just getting started...and takes away from the teams that were talented but just fell short of the SB.
I am annoyed that every Brady compliment has to be sandwiched with a Patriots negative comment:
Arians: “The Patriots never let him coach. We let him and it’s fun to watch.”
Rex Ryan: “players came to the patriots to play with Tom Brady, not to be coached by Bill Belichick.”
It isn't just the Pats who take hits. Brady does too. I was listening to a radio talk show, one that actually takes calls, and too many of the callers said something along the line of "I respect what Brady has done but I don't like him." Where does that bs come from?

I'm curious but did Bill Russell win any rings after Red Auerbach retired ??
I'm not sure if you're serious but if you are, Red retired from coaching and Bill took over and won two more titles as a player/HC. In his final season the Celts won game 7 of the finals in LA against a Lakers team with Wilt, Elgin Baylor and Jerry West. The Celtics didn't win another title for a few years but Red was still the GM when they did.

He’s statistically more likely to make the Super Bowl than Steph Curry is to drain a 3. That’s absolutely nuts.
Looking at active QB's with SB wins, Tom has as many SB wins as Big Ben (2), Mahomes (1), Rodgers (1), Wilson (1) and Brees (1) combined. If Tom wins we can add Joe Flacco (1) to the list. Incredible.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back