Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which two teams are going to the Super Bowl 56?

• 49ers

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Rams

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Bengals

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, huge rams fan after last night. I thought Buffalo and at the latest Tennessee should take kc out, but mahomes is on fire and henry clearly wasn’t himself so the Titans werent beating kc regardless. Cincy’s ol will have their hands full Sunday and im not too confident in them at arrowhead.

The rams, if they protect the football, may pull it off. Like i said in the other thread id either bench akers or keep him on a very short leash, 2 fumbles in 30 minutes is inexcusable. San fran is hard to see , jg will eventually need to score tds and not sure he can do that in the playoffs.

Go F*ck Yourself. You're plastering the forum with your nonsense about the Chefs. Go to Chefs Planet where you'll probably get anally raped.

I want Cincy to beat KC and I know they won in Arrowhead during the season, but I have a hard time seeing a repeat of that next week.

I don’t know what to expect in the LA-SF matchup. The Rams are a better team on paper, but SF has their number so this could go either way.

My head tells me the SB will be Rams-Chiefs, but my heart says 49ers-Bengals so I will split the difference and go with…

SF vs Chiefs

Mahomes is crazy.

Mahomes is crazy.

Agreed. But the Bills defense, especially the pass rush and corners, got exposed last night. It would be interesting to see what Aaron Donald and Von Miller could do against the Chiefs OL.

I want Cincy to beat KC and I know they won in Arrowhead during the season, but I have a hard time seeing a repeat of that next week.

I don’t know what to expect in the LA-SF matchup. The Rams are a better team on paper, but SF has their number so this could go either way.

My head tells me the SB will be Rams-Chiefs, but my heart says 49ers-Bengals so I will split the difference and go with…

SF vs Chiefs
As a Chiefs fan I take SF-KC.

As a football fan? I take LA-KC.

We know what Jimmy is. It would be a repeat of two years ago.

LA--KC would be more entertaining.

LA? They present more challenges. How do we stop those receivers? RB? How does our OL neutralize Donald?

If our OL holds up, I think we will be successful throwing down the field. Tyreek can handle Ramsey.

Agreed. But the Bills defense, especially the pass rush and corners, got exposed last night. It would be interesting to see what Aaron Donald and Von Miller could do against the Chiefs OL.
Agree. Allen shredded that Defense and Mathieu is in concussion protocol. Mahomes managed to get away from Bills pass rush but doubt he'll be able to against Donald-Miller.

As a Chiefs fan I take SF-KC.

As a football fan? I take LA-KC.

We know what Jimmy is. It would be a repeat of two years ago.

LA--KC would be more entertaining.

LA? They present more challenges. How do we stop those receivers? RB? How does our OL neutralize Donald?

If our OL holds up, I think we will be successful throwing down the field. Tyreek can handle Ramsey.
I don’t disagree with any of your points. A Rams - Chiefs SB could be very compelling as both teams have elite offenses and can put up points.

I wouldn’t totally dismiss the 9ers because their defensive front/pass rush is legit and will cause problems for any QB.

SF vs LA is an interesting matchup for several reasons:

1. Shanahan vs McVay
2. Stafford looked like he’s was going to the 49ers until the Rams came out of nowhere and leaked he was going to LA.
3. 49ers own the Rams. Rams could’ve knocked the 9ers out of the playoffs had they not blown the 17 point lead week 18. Could this come back to haunt them?

Cincy vs Rams/49ers > Team that insults Native Americans with their racist name & chant vs Rams/49ers

Honestly these are probably the two worst matchups for entertainment purposes.
The Rams aren't a household brand. Niners have a bad QB. Chiefs are obviously outstanding. But Cincy is definitely in over their heads.
Rams-KC SB.
Yeah the Chiefs D doesn't match up well with LA. But Mahomes vs Stafford is a mismatch.
I also presume the same match up will happen.

If so, the NFL will be happy that they can hype up the Rams playing the SB at their home stadium in LA.

The SB will be even more celebrity oriented than it has ever been, which will make the non-football fans who attend SB parties happy.

LETS GOOOOO RAMENGALS

49ers winning is boring

If the Chiefs win, Ill hate the NFL for like whole 1 month
Ramen Gals - sounds like a delicious matchup

Burrow-Chase will light up KC..and Mixon will have a big day as well.

Agree. Allen shredded that Defense and Mathieu is in concussion protocol. Mahomes managed to get away from Bills pass rush but doubt he'll be able to against Donald-Miller.
Plus Obo, who appears to be improving.

Unfortunately Mahomes is in a zone right now that I don't see the Bengals offense keeping up

KC made a concerted effort to shut down Diggs and they did a great job at it. Chase represents more of a gamebreaking threat than Diggs but if KC plays all that zone vs him there is no question Higgins, Boyd and Uzomah can do some major damage. Chase killed them 3 weeks ago. They can't let that happen again.

CIN would be very wise to make every effort to pound the rock with Mixon a little more this game.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back