Conference Championship Discussion Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Fundraiser to help us start our family
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which two teams are going to the Super Bowl 56?

• 49ers

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Rams

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Bengals

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MahomestoKelce

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Honestly these are probably the two worst matchups for entertainment purposes.

The Rams aren't a household brand. Niners have a bad QB. Chiefs are obviously outstanding. But Cincy is definitely in over their heads.

Rams-KC SB.

Yeah the Chiefs D doesn't match up well with LA. But Mahomes vs Stafford is a mismatch.

TheRainMaker

My Mom says I'm a catch
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Rooting for Jimmy G to get a ring. Go Niners
Bizarre you root for Jimmy, but despise the guy that brought 6 titles to NE.

Chiefs over Bengals.

I can’t go against the 9ers who have the Rams number. NFL wants the Rams.

Ras-IR Dowling

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Honestly these are probably the two worst matchups for entertainment purposes.

The Rams aren't a household brand. Niners have a bad QB. Chiefs are obviously outstanding. But Cincy is definitely in over their heads.

Rams-KC SB.

Yeah the Chiefs D doesn't match up well with LA. But Mahomes vs Stafford is a mismatch.
Yeah that’s great. Now GTFOH. And go console @GreenCow who’s crying in a corner and take him with you.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
I want Cincy/ 49ers. I have a few friends that are die hard Niner fans and Cincy has suffered enough, they deserve some joy., beside I like Burrows and Chase. Any given Sunday, so Cincy can beat the Chiefs even though the Chiefs are already planning their parade !

MahomestoKelce

You are getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you? You still play the Bengals before the SB. Don't get so co c ky , it might come back to haunt you.
I meant to say it would be second straight time we visit host team. If we win next week.

MahomestoKelce

I want Cincy/ 49ers. I have a few friends that are die hard Niner fans and Cincy ha suffered enough, they deserve some joy. Any given Sunday, so Cincy can beat the Chiefs even though they are already planning their parade !
Xo's and O's wise.

Cincy's O line is a major issue. Burrow is a rookie. Their defense isn't better than the one that just got shredded.

Alot of cards stacked against them.

Who knows though.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Rooting for Jimmah vs. Burrows, but my $$$ is on a Mahomes @ Stafford SB in L.A.!,,,

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Bills were the best to be able to beat KC. It’s hard for me to imagine anyone else being able to beat the chiefs at this point. The rams got a good pass rush but Mahomes has exceptional weapons that can get open instantly.

Bengals historic run might come to an end soon.