PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Just don't show your build. That helps the spying issue. You can always PM a teammate or use the forum for advice anyways.

Just don't show your build. That helps the spying issue. You can always PM a teammate or use the forum for advice anyways.

dont know if it's too late to join the party. Just signed up and created a CB - Hamilton McLaren:D

dont know if it's too late to join the party. Just signed up and created a CB - Hamilton McLaren:D

You're not a spy too are ya?

I remember going to a Redskins board and a Dolphins board pretending I cheered for the home team just to get referrals. Dolphins handed me a lifetime ban moments after putting up my thread "spamming blitzy" (that's what they called it). Redskins embraced me for posting on their equivalent of this thread and not starting a new one (hey I learned something from getting banned once). Ended up getting 2 referrals but neither was active enough for me to get points.

@#&*! Just watched the replay of the scrimmage and my guy (Ronald Pancake) allowed his first and only sack of the season. Coming into the game, he hadn't allowed even a hurry to a RDE all year.

6 tackles for Pio, must have been playing against their backups. No matter, its a good confidence boost for the big man.

You're not a spy too are ya?

I remember going to a Redskins board and a Dolphins board pretending I cheered for the home team just to get referrals. Dolphins handed me a lifetime ban moments after putting up my thread "spamming blitzy" (that's what they called it). Redskins embraced me for posting on their equivalent of this thread and not starting a new one (hey I learned something from getting banned once). Ended up getting 2 referrals but neither was active enough for me to get points.

no, no spy here. been on the board several years now, just dont post much. After checking the team out, I dont think you guys need an L2 cb when you've got 3 L17-18 cbs

no, no spy here. been on the board several years now, just dont post much. After checking the team out, I dont think you guys need an L2 cb when you've got 3 L17-18 cbs

If you create a CB now, and boost him now, and once season 3 starts, he'll be 7th level to start the season - not bad (not great, either) for a backup. Thats what I've done with my other player. He'll never start (at least for another 7-12 seasons or so), but he'll make a solid backup/ST player eventually, I think.

I don't know if this is kosher, but I'm running a team that I just acquired in Eastern Europe #AA, and I need some OL/DL players around level 10-12. If the Pride needs those guys than whatever but if anyone has a player they would like to start at that level, let me know, I could really use you.

I don't know if this is kosher, but I'm running a team that I just acquired in Eastern Europe #AA, and I need some OL/DL players around level 10-12. If the Pride needs those guys than whatever but if anyone has a player they would like to start at that level, let me know, I could really use you.

Want to use your team as a BP minor league? I'm not sure how GLB views this, or if they'd consider this collusion or not, however....

Well, I mean, I've filled out a lot of the roster so I couldn't really guarantee starting spots to many guys, but I do have a little bit of depth to fill in some other positions. Wouldn't be able to be a farm team, really.

If you create a CB now, and boost him now, and once season 3 starts, he'll be 7th level to start the season - not bad (not great, either) for a backup. Thats what I've done with my other player. He'll never start (at least for another 7-12 seasons or so), but he'll make a solid backup/ST player eventually, I think.

I thought the cutoff for boosting for the season was before the playoffs. Can you really still boost a guy before next season?

I thought the cutoff for boosting for the season was before the playoffs. Can you really still boost a guy before next season?

Yep, looks like it. Right from the frontpage:

You can boost all players and build stadium improvements that count for season 2 all the way up until the last day of off-season.​

Yeah. I boosted him last night. Currently signed with a CPU team, how should I set up my training? I've got him currently training intense for stamina

here's the profile:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=517948

No. There is no forced retirement.

From what I understand, after 10 seasons, your skills start to decline.

Eww, all that cash building up that player down the drain?? That would really suck.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I just created and boosted an OG. He's at level 4 and will be at level 7 to start season 3 so he might be suitable as a backup for you. He's on a CPU team right now. Let me know if you're interested. Player name is Philip Marlowe.

Can't hurt man. If i can't get you any snaps I'll let you find another team, but I think I can.

Can't hurt man. If i can't get you any snaps I'll let you find another team, but I think I can.

Done. I don't need huge snaps, some are nice though, even if it's on special teams. It'll be my job to push the starters as much as possible, which has pretty much been my role on this team. :)

Glad to be on board!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back