PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Subvert Injury Reporting Rules on Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Luck and his agent and his whole crew think about him being rolled out with broken ribs and a damaged shoulder in what's basically a contract year for him, the Colts aren't only violating league rules by hiding the extent of his injury they're probably using his subpar performance due to those injuries to try and get his contract numbers down.

That organization truly are the lowest of the low from the owner right on down, i hope he bolts to Arizona.

“All players with significant or noteworthy injuries must be listed on the report, even if the player takes all the reps in practice, and even if the team is certain that he will play in the upcoming game,” the league’s policy regarding injury reports states. “This is especially true of key players and those players whose injuries have been covered extensively by the media. This policy is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game.”
The policy explains that violations will result in a fine for the team, fines and/or suspensions of the individuals involved, and the possible loss of draft picks.

ProFootballTalk Verified account ‏@ProFootballTalk
The injury reporting policy "is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9TMS

I believe he didn't think it was torn until after the season when it was given an mri.
These guys get so many little injuries that they just pile up and it doesn't matter, but playing on a torn ACL is on a different level of playing though an injury imo.

Cheatrianapolis Colts

Apparently these teams aren't learning their lessons from Roger. Clearly, this calls for the most severe punishment in NFL history.

2 Firsts and 2 million dollars, along with a suspension for the GM, should be just the starting point. After all, this is the team that though integrity was so important that it stole a game ball in the AFCCG and illegally tampered with it in order to gauge its PSI.

Isn't that the guy Polian tanked the season to draft?

Maintaining the integrity of the game.

I just wanted to point out that unlike Tom Brady who was not on notice for possible suspension for being generally aware of ball deflation, Andrew Luck has received advance notice from the NFL that he could get a suspension. I expect that the NFL will take advantage of this and go for a harsh punishment by suspending Luck for multiple games on top of the picks they will take away from the Colts. As Roger said, it is important to make an example out of cheaters in order to uphold the league's integrity.

I just wanted to point out that unlike Tom Brady who was not on notice for possible suspension for being generally aware of ball deflation, Andrew Luck has received advance notice from the NFL that he could get a suspension. I expect that the NFL will take advantage of this and go for a harsh punishment by suspending Luck for multiple games on top of the picks they will take away from the Colts. As Roger said, it is important to make an example out of cheaters in order to uphold the league's integrity.

I love sarcasm.

10k fine.

No fine from the NFL*, just a nice get well soon bouquet

I expect that the NFL will take advantage of this and go for a harsh punishment by suspending Luck for multiple games on top of the picks they will take away from the Colts. As Roger said, it is important to make an example out of cheaters in order to uphold the league's integrity.

Wahlburgers-Mark-laughing.gif

The injury reporting policy "is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game"

The injury reporting policy "is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game"

We all know how this is going to end.

The NFL will sternly tell the Colts not to do it again.

The might even fine the coke-fiend a whopping $10000 fine

And then everyone can go back to obsessing about the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back