PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Cole Strange-Welcome to the Pats

I already provided your stupidity with a list showing how many teams were WORSE than the Patriots. Just because I'm not "satisfied" with something doesn't mean the "receivers are the worst in the league" or that they are "bottom of the barrel".

You're problem, besides all the lying, is that you don't understand that people can disagree with your assessment and still think an area can improve.

What did I lie about?

I just made a post, thinking Watson got picked with one of the last picks in round #1, but it was #34

I call that a mistake & you call it a lie.

You say the Patriots have done well drafting DB’s in round#2

I call that a ball washing LIE

Correct me where I am wrong…..

No I am calling you a Belichick ball washer because you kiss his arse & defend every foolish draft picks he has made through the years.

You think Belichick has done a good job drafting DB’s in the second round through the years.

You support his choices.
I think he has done better with his UDFA DB’s than his DB choices in the second round.

Some people even suggested Jordan Richards was not a 2nd round bust because he was in the league as a specials teams player for 7 years.

I think a 2nd round pick who is an average specials team player is a bust.
More lies by you.

- I don't kiss his arse and defend "every foolish draft pick". The difference between us is that YOU think that the draftnicks opinions are GOSPEL and that if BB goes against it, he's foolish. You ignore BB's success that has shown he's far better at this draft thing than the Draftnicks, who are only guessing which round a player will go in. Not how they will actually do in the NFL

- I never said I thought he did a good job drafting DBs. I just contradicted YOUR LIE that he was 1 for 9. The one being Dugger. You completely ignored Chung and Eugene Wilson. I said that 3 for 11 was better than YOU claimed it was.

- Your claim that he's done better with UDFA DBs isn't supported by facts. Saying he's done great because he had 4 hits in 22 years while ignoring all the UDFA DB misses is ridiculous.

- No one suggested that Richards wasn't a bust. People just said he wasn't as bad of a bust as you claimed. There is a difference that you are unable to comprehend.

Besides the fact that you lie in damn near every post and the fact you are incapable of admitting to being wrong, you falsely portray people giving facts that contradict you as them offering an OPINION. Then you call them "Kool-Aid" drinkers or "Belichick Ball Washers". All because you're incapable of understanding the difference between people giving facts and people offering opinions.

What did I lie about?

I just made a post, thinking Watson got picked with one of the last picks in round #1, but it was #34

I call that a mistake & you call it a lie.

You say the Patriots have done well drafting DB’s in round#2

I call that a ball washing LIE

You just lied again. I never said anything about your statement on Christian Watson. That was @Sicilian in the WR thread you started.

I HAVE corrected you every time you've lied. In the WR thread. In this thread. in the UDFA thread. Correcting you is a full time job because you spew so much crap.

Please post EXACTLY what I stated in regards to the Patriots drafting DBs. I want to see where I said "The Patriots have done well".

You just lied again. I never said anything about your statement on Christian Watson. That was @Sicilian in the WR thread you started.

I HAVE corrected you every time you've lied. In the WR thread. In this thread. in the UDFA thread. Correcting you is a full time job because you spew so much crap.

Please post EXACTLY what I stated in regards to the Patriots drafting DBs. I want to see where I said "The Patriots have done well".

You call that a lie?
I thought he went around #30 & it was #34
Sorry….. I am on my phone & work from memory.

Now you need to defend your lie that Belichick has done good drafting DB’s in round#2.

You call that a lie?
I thought he went around #30 & it was #34
Sorry….. I am on my phone & work from memory.

Now you need to defend your lie that Belichick has done good drafting DB’s in round#2.
It's a LIE when you claim I said something that I didn't actually say.
Waiting for you to show where I claimed that Belichick had "done a good job drafting DBs in the 2nd round".

I have nothing to defend because I didn't actually say what you're claiming.

It's a LIE when you claim I said something that I didn't actually say.
Waiting for you to show where I claimed that Belichick had "done a good job drafting DBs in the 2nd round".

I have nothing to defend because I didn't actually say what you're claiming.

So you agree Belichick has done a poor job at drafting DB’s in round #2

About time you came around.

Case settled !

He literally has not played against anyone who will ever be in the NFL or even the USFL for that matter. I cannot believe anyone here defends this pick! First off, could have been made in the third round, other teams literally laughed at it. The best the Pats can hope for is that they traded a first round pick for a 5th round pick and broke even IF, and that's a big IF, he turns out to be as good as Mason. The pick is indefensible!

BB turned a wrestler into a very good guard, there is literally no need to waste a first round pick on one, especially if you already had a good one, and you traded him away for peanuts!!!

BTW this is what an athletic guard looks like, and it took him a few years to get up to speed.....

Now show me a video of Stephen Neal throwing a baseball and Cole Strange wrestling.

And I feel the same about you !

Nice to see we are on the same page.
e43.png

More lies by you.

- I don't kiss his arse and defend "every foolish draft pick". The difference between us is that YOU think that the draftnicks opinions are GOSPEL and that if BB goes against it, he's foolish. You ignore BB's success that has shown he's far better at this draft thing than the Draftnicks, who are only guessing which round a player will go in. Not how they will actually do in the NFL

- I never said I thought he did a good job drafting DBs. I just contradicted YOUR LIE that he was 1 for 9. The one being Dugger. You completely ignored Chung and Eugene Wilson. I said that 3 for 11 was better than YOU claimed it was.

- Your claim that he's done better with UDFA DBs isn't supported by facts. Saying he's done great because he had 4 hits in 22 years while ignoring all the UDFA DB misses is ridiculous.

- No one suggested that Richards wasn't a bust. People just said he wasn't as bad of a bust as you claimed. There is a difference that you are unable to comprehend.

Besides the fact that you lie in damn near every post and the fact you are incapable of admitting to being wrong, you falsely portray people giving facts that contradict you as them offering an OPINION. Then you call them "Kool-Aid" drinkers or "Belichick Ball Washers". All because you're incapable of understanding the difference between people giving facts and people offering opinions.

Your nothing but a pathetic Belichick ball washer.

There is no denying it.
Your in the minority liking this draft.

I bet you even approved of his pathetic 2017 draft.

Let’s look at those all stars & tell me your favorite.

Derrick Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Connor McDermott

Which one will get to canton first?

Last edited:

There is no denying it.

Derrick Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Connor Deatrich

Connor Deatrich ?

There is no denying it.

Derrick Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Connor McDermott

Are your kids as stupid as you ?

So you agree Belichick has done a poor job at drafting DB’s in round #2

About time you came around.

Case settled !

There you go again. Making assumptions about what is being said. I don't have to agree with EITHER statement.

There is no denying it.

Derrick Rivers
Antonio Garcia
Deatrich Wise
Connor McDermott

There you go again, derailing the thread with some irrelevant nonsense.

Why do you insist on lying and making sh*t up? Seriously?
(edit: still waiting for you to show where I claimed that "Belichick did a good job drafting 2nd round DBs. Or are you going to admit you lied? )

Newsflash for you. I don't have to "LIKE" or "DISLIKE" the draft to think that you're making erroneous claims about Cole Strange and Tyquan Thornton being 3rd and 5th round talent. What I CAN do is look at what is being reported (4 teams had Strange as 1st round talent, and that Strange would have been gone by pick 42).

When you ignore the fact that the Patriots used a 1st round pick to get Brandin Cooks, then yes, the 2017 draft was pathetic. BTW, I mentioned it in another thread that it was bad).

So, why don't you stop with the lies? Stop trying to derail threads with irrelevant nonsense when what you've posted to that point has been debunked.

And I feel the same about you !

Nice to see we are on the same page.
Thing is, no one really cares about you or your opinion. You are coming to a patriots fan site and spending all your time making stuff up because you are obviously too stupid/lazy to actually do research to add anything at all to the conversation. So you come on here and ***** about everything, either because you are butt hurt about Tom Brady leaving, or you are simply a troll. Either way, you should simply either go back to the darkness of the Tompa forum, or simply go back to gang green where you are probably from anyways. Either way, the mods are way way to nice to posters like you, who are ruining an otherwise great forum.

Thing is, no one really cares about you or your opinion. You are coming to a patriots fan site and spending all your time making stuff up because you are obviously too stupid/lazy to actually do research to add anything at all to the conversation. So you come on here and ***** about everything, either because you are butt hurt about Tom Brady leaving, or you are simply a troll. Either way, you should simply either go back to the darkness of the Tompa forum, or simply go back to gang green where you are probably from anyways. Either way, the mods are way way to nice to posters like you, who are ruining an otherwise great forum.
Cup of joe has been here for at least 15 years that I'm aware of. You don't like his opinion, ignore him.

Cup of joe has been here for at least 15 years that I'm aware of. You don't like his opinion, ignore him.
His troll gene wasn't activated until recently. I don't mind if he starts his own threads, like his thread on the top 3 WR's , but mods should at the very least remove folks from threads that they purposely derail, like he has repeatedly done.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back