PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cole Beasley calls out Cowboys front office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Cowboys fired offensive coordinator Scott Linehan after their season ended in the Divisional Round of the playoffs, but receiver Cole Beasley is here to tell you that the distribution of targets in the passing game might not change all that much. According to Beasley, the front office dictates the target share.

On Tuesday, Beasley, an impending free agent, blasted the Cowboys' front office for his lack of involvement in the offense, saying on Twitter that "the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to. I haven't been a huge priority in that regard." He added that he cares more about "utilization" than money.

Impending free agent Cole Beasley blasts Cowboys front office for his lack of involvement in offense

giphy.gif

This will end well.

I'm not sure going public with his grievances is the best approach to signing with a prospective team in FA.

With that said as a player Ive always liked him and feel he could have a place here as a WR3/4, PR, STer

Cole ain't getting Jules #11 FTR::p

I would take a flier in FA though he'll be 30 next season. We could get a reasonable Two to Three year deal.

I'm not sure going public with his grievances is the best approach to signing with a prospective team in FA.
Maybe but it answers the question 31 of the teams might have which is, " why didn't you catch more passes?"

He is a veteran quality player who’s playing for the Cowboys for years, he is respected in the locker room and among fans. If there is this kind of sh.it going on , if Im a Cowboys fan I would side with the player. If they run a ****ty football operations they deserve to be called out like this.

I find the idea of the front office dictating this in football to be very odd.

Bill, I want you to give #__ 32% of the offensive snaps this year

Sincerely,
Bob Kraft

Bob, all the way up with a red hot poker

Sincerely,
Bill Belichick

There's a lot of fishiness in the way Dallas runs things. If I'm not mistaken, this is the second OC that's lost his job there, even though Garrett was brought in with an offensive background. How many scapegoats will get the axe before the blame goes up to him? But if what Cole says is true, Garrett probably keeps his job because he goes along with whatever Jerry says, which is an absolutely MENTAL way to run a franchise.

Maybe but it answers the question 31 of the teams might have which is, " why didn't you catch more passes?"
Really? He had the 2nd most receptions and yards ina season for his career. Its not like its Marcus Allen v Al Davis.

He didn't get the numbers he felt he needed and hes *****ing.

He needs to settle down and find a team that wants him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back