PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are facing Ertz/Godert this week....but I'd keep him out if it means he'll be 100% for the stretch run.

I think we can handle Ertz/Godert collectively because the Eagles really won't have a passing game with DJAX out and Gilly locking down Jeffrey.

The following week, we can handle Witten.....although Dallas presents a different problem....and against Houston...they don't have a TE.

We need Chung back for Kelce in 4 weeks.....

Chung is back at practice.

"As demonstrated by this photo taken 10 miles from the practice field, you can clearly see Chung is back at practice. However, the single pixel that represents Ebner can't be found."

I know we are facing Ertz/Godert this week....but I'd keep him out if it means he'll be 100% for the stretch run.

I think we can handle Ertz/Godert collectively because the Eagles really won't have a passing game with DJAX out and Gilly locking down Jeffrey.

The following week, we can handle Witten.....although Dallas presents a different problem....and against Houston...they don't have a TE.

We need Chung back for Kelce in 4 weeks.....

Some beat guys have already mentioned it and I wouldn't be surprised but I wouldn't necessarily pencil in Gilmore on Jeffrey but on Ertz.

Jeffrey can be taken care off with a bracket coverage. Ertz is who is the number 1 threat on the Eagles so it would make sense to put Gilmore over there and make it as hard as possible for him.

Chung is needed to cover Ertz

Maybe Joejuan Williams gets a chance to show if he can cover tall receiver this week ?

These Jokequan Williams jokes are getting old.:D

Still just the heel and chest, not a new injury, according to today’s injury report.

Wang..... tonight?!??

Last edited:
Any news on whether he’s in the clear of being the next Tony Montana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back