Status
Not open for further replies.
piss2.gif
Dungy vs Smith
piss.gif

Please...no....

The Bears are going to the Super Bowl!

payback

Now that the Bears look poised to wrap this one up, I have to say, I for one am not prepared to live in a world where Rex Grossman is a Superbowl quarterback. He's just awful. I hope he buys every guy on that defense a watch or some other valuable bauble after this game is over.

Rex Grossman didn't show up till sometime in the mid 3rd quarter. His defense got him the ball in great positions to score too.

Critical turnovers by the Saints are the story of this game.

Game Over.

Yup....too many turnovers, game over. Chicago's offense still sucks though, as does Grossman, got lucky on the TD pass.

Rex Grossman didn't show up till sometime in the mid 3rd quarter. His defense got him the ball in great positions to score too.

Critical turnovers by the Saints are the story of this game.

You can make teh case that Tom Brady didn't show up until the ends of the second and fourth quarters of the SD game.

But, hey he showed up when it counted.

Ok you Bears, stop piling on America's Team®.

I hate how they talk about how a Bears Colts matchup would be a great story but never do they talk about the 21 year rematch the Pats Bears would be and the revenge angle. The media is so openly biased against the Pats, it's not even funny. I hope the Pats feed on this disrespect and prove the pundits wrong again!

I hate how they talk about how a Bears Colts matchup would be a great story but never do they talk about the 21 year rematch the Pats Bears would be and the revenge angle. The media is so openly biased against the Pats, it's not even funny. I hope the Pats feed on this disrespect and prove the pundits wrong again!

Exactly. The media wanted a Saints/Colts SB so bad,and now that they don't have the Saints anymore it will be ALL Colts. Cameo appearance by the New England Patriots tonight.

One reason to feel good about the Bears winning. The computer driven Accuscore picked the Bears to win. And it was the only "expert" out of 9 to pick the Bears to beat the Saints. Accuscore was also 1 of the 3/9 "experts" that picked the Pats to beat the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes