PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Charges against Patriots CB Jack Jones were dropped

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
The pats needed a healthy OL and jack jones to surprise this season IMO. Him playing allows jonathan jones to play in the slot & play man coverage. Swapping bryant for jones is going to be big.
Does Marcus get full-time punt and kick retun duties?

CBS News: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts "determined that it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Jones had knowledge that he possessed the firearms in his bag at the time of the incident," according to the court filing.

Interesting...

CBS News: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts "determined that it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Jones had knowledge that he possessed the firearms in his bag at the time of the incident," according to the court filing.

Interesting...
This tells me they found a fall guy as his handler who packed his bags.

Felger just reported 8 or 9 charges against Jack Jones have been dropped

The 8th was just a airport security violation & he got 40 hrs of community service

He got a Hunter Biden deal

This is great news.
Gotta love these libs...
Take your politics and shove it up your keisters.

That being said it’s stupid that he got off, got away because of status and connections. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth even if it helps the team.

Stunning ... I will just call him LUCKY from now on!

This could be considered a stain on justice in this country. But since "justice" is already a joke in this country, and it helps the Pats D......

GREAT NEWS! I knew he wasn't guilty.

Last edited:
This is great frickin’ news. Sure, it’s sad that if I did the same thing, I’d be playing catcher for the Mean Machine since I’m neither filthy rich nor important. But if JaJones is willing to put his body on the line for my entertainment, the machines can go ahead and keep extracting my energy for the Matrix.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back