PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHAMPIONSHIP Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connecticut

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What do you guys usually (can't believe we can say usually) after an SB win?

The hats and jerseys are the obvious thing - but is there something that is MUST HAVE?

I just stopped in Olympia Sports in Chelmsford and they're saying that the locker room tee shirts are only available at the Pro Shop. Anyone else hearing this?

I just stopped in Olympia Sports in Chelmsford and they're saying that the locker room tee shirts are only available at the Pro Shop. Anyone else hearing this?

I've only browsed online.

They are wrong. Modells and ****s Sporting Goods will have the stuff they wore last night.

the hats are ass ugly but i had to get one and add it to the collection.

The hats and jerseys are the obvious thing - but is there something that is MUST HAVE?

YES, for me it's all about the BLU RAYS.

Both the NFL officially licensed one that covers the whole season and then the Three games to Glory!

This BLU RAY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

I was watching the news when they went to a segment at the Pro Shop and I can confirm they mentioned the same thing............that the specific locker room t was only at the pro shop.

probably just a hoodie

Nike T shirts are designed for children. I'm 6'5" 250 so they're never long enough.

And I have a Brady SB 49 jersey. No need for another one

Both the NFL officially licensed one that covers the whole season and then the Three games to Glory!

I can't wait. I preordered 3 games to glory with hat and t shirt deal on thr pats pro shop.
I was told the same thing in Farmington ME store so I went home ordered it all.

I like the long sleeve T-shirts.

Me too. Last night I was rockin' the long sleeve tee I bought in celebration of SB36!

I hope you're right.

I had a custom Patriots jersey made with "GOAT" on the back earlier this year and I bought all of the super bowl patches that Brady has won off ebay to get sewn on the jersey. Ill post pics once its complete.

Also, if any of you are planning to watch the Patriots on the road next season, there is literally nothing better than carrying a replica vince lombardi trophy I got off ebay around with you along with the replica super bowl rings which you can get the full set for like $25 shipped from china off aliexpress (obviously not SB51 yet) . Fun **** to show off with lol

I just ordered the 3 games to glory 5 with hat and t-shirt etc for 99$ and I got some other stuff and it all came to a few hundred. Lol....but I had to have it all !!!!

What do you guys usually (can't believe we can say usually) after an SB win?

i get the hat. the shirt and both dvds. 3 games to glory and the other dvd available. and i get a championship banner that will hang in my computer room with all the boston banners since 2001. and i get the sports illustrated's and frame them and hang them on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down