PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHAMPIONSHIP Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main t-shirt designs are pretty lousy for women this year. (And don't even get me started on the idea of a "unisex" t-shirt. Every time I see a men's t-shirt labeled "unisex" I want to call a pair of women's low-rise skinny jeans "unisex" and stuff a man into them.)

By the way, Pro Shop folks if you're reading this: how about a BBQ apron? Seems like an obvious item but they never make them.

JE-the-catch-mens_grande.jpg

Anybody know where u can still buy the 2014 3 games to glory for a reasonable price? I can't find it cheaper than $60?

I'm in the same boat. I have my banners in the garage since unfortunately no basements in Florida. If you see an LI similar banner please let me know.

I need another banner for my man cave/home theater/kids' toy room. I'll usually buy all of the blu rays and a Sports Illustrated as well.View attachment 16162

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    651.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Juxtapoz.. A little different because it's missing the white boarder at the top.

Thanks Juxtapoz.. A little different because it's missing the white boarder at the top.

I think they are the same. In the description it does say that they have the grommets and flag pole sleeve. I contacted the seller and sent him a picture of mine for comparison. He said they are exactly the same. I just ordered mine and I can let you know when it arrives.

Awesome, I'm placing order now. Thank you!

I think they are the same. In the description it does say that they have the grommets and flag pole sleeve. I contacted the seller and sent him a picture of mine for comparison. He said they are exactly the same. I just ordered mine and I can let you know when it arrives.

Can anyone tell me if the female shirts are true to size? I cannot find them locally and need to order online. These are the grey ones they were wearing after the game.

I'll probably buy one of these once the price goes down to about $60. I bought something similar for the Malcolm Butler Int in SB49.View attachment 16200

Bingo, give it a few months and the price will drop, personally, I want a autographed 16x20 of Edelman's catch.

I bought a Super Bowl Media Day jacket along with a championship t shirt.

View attachment 16201

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the jacket? Any of them listed on eBAY is crazy expensive.

Keep an eye on aliexpress.com, I got a SB49 banner for "dirt cheap" after the SB, give it another week or so to appear.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the jacket? Any of them listed on eBAY is crazy expensive.

Well the one I got is super rare. It has number 12 on it. It is the same one brady wore at the media day. I paid over $600 :(

ill give it a couple of months and then black market a non nfl jersey

i thought this years hat was by far the best of the patriots championship hats.

NFW. This year's hat is FUGLY with that plastic bill. The SB LVIX one was better. As is the SB35,38,39 Combo one..

some of the 5x champions swag is nice. I ordered a hoody a toque and a beer glass today (had to go over $100 to get the free shipping to Canada so either pay the shipping or get a free beer glass for the same cost). Wanted something that showed all 5 Super Bowls so I can proudly wear them around all the Bills fans up here

Hat, sweatshirt, Three Games to Glory DVD. Keeping my fingers crossed we season ticket holders get another long-sleeved T-shirt from the Krafts like we did two years ago. :cool:

Damn dude, I want one of those hoodies too... but jeez

yeah tell me about it. starting to regret it.

The thing is the media jackets are really hard to find. I ran out of luck in 2015 for SB 49.

Hoodies every time. The charcoal colored ones look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back