PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHAMPIONSHIP Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFW. This year's hat is FUGLY with that plastic bill. The SB LVIX one was better. As is the SB35,38,39 Combo one..
yfw. white hats blow and the others were to small. the 04 hat was light brown. this years hat is sweet. love the black and grey.

Last edited:
Now that I'm "adulting" (in comparison to being in my 20s and having more limited funds back in '04) I've been able to start a collection of nicely framed autographed moments from each of the 5 games.

I have Brady (3rd) and Butler (4th), and am actively pursuing one from Sunday's game--hoping for the Edelman catch. Obviously, I still have to go back and get moments from the first two. I'm going to have one nicely decked out home office :)

When I woke Monday AM after pinching myself, thought of my 12 year old nephew in NOLA who is a rapid Pats Fan.. went out to find a SB T-shirt & hat.. Went to Bobs, nothing there, then to ****'s only had "reasonable facsimiles" ...

So in my sleep deprived mind I said I will take a drive to Gillette and go to the proshop.. when I got there was a line that was over 2 hours long.. amazing?? But I hung around the stadium for an hour or so to continue the feeling...

Then I came home and ordered a t-shirt and hat on line, free shipping..

yfw. white hats blows and the others were to small. the 04 hat was light brown. this years hat is sweet. love the black and grey.

You're living up to your name.. The White hat let's everything stand out nicely.

The 2001 and 2003 hats were just fine, size wise. I didn't get the SB specific 04 hat. I got the one that commemorated all 3. It's Patriots Blue..

Sorry, but the plastic bill makes the hat look chincy..

I'll probably get the Hamilton Mint Coin and also the 3GTG Blu Ray Bundle from the Pro Shop. 2 T-Shirts, A hat and the 8x8 Decal for an extra $50 is actually a good deal.

You're living up to your name.. The White hat let's everything stand out nicely.

The 2001 and 2003 hats were just fine, size wise. I didn't get the SB specific 04 hat. I got the one that commemorated all 3. It's Patriots Blue..

Sorry, but the plastic bill makes the hat look chincy..
dont be sorry . you were born with ****ty taste. the white lets all the dirt that gets on a white hat pop. if you like that kind of thing. thats great you got a commemorated hat but we were talking about the locker room hats the players got.

dont be sorry . you were born with ****ty taste. the white lets all the dirt that gets on a white hat pop. if you like that kind of thing. thats great you got a commemorated hat but we were talking about the locker room hats the players got.

It's funny that someone who likes the crappy looking plastic bill of a hat says that my taste is ****ty.. SMH.. And no, we weren't just talking about locker room hats.. We were talking about all Championship memorabilia.. Read the title..

Now that I'm "adulting" (in comparison to being in my 20s and having more limited funds back in '04) I've been able to start a collection of nicely framed autographed moments from each of the 5 games.

I have Brady (3rd) and Butler (4th), and am actively pursuing one from Sunday's game--hoping for the Edelman catch. Obviously, I still have to go back and get moments from the first two. I'm going to have one nicely decked out home office :)

James White will be at the South Shore Plaza on Saturday. I think he would be a perfect candidate for your next pic.

It's funny that someone who likes the crappy looking plastic bill of a hat says that my taste is ****ty.. SMH.. And no, we weren't just talking about locker room hats.. We were talking about all Championship memorabilia.. Read the title..
no we were comparing the locker room hats. I'm glad you have a sense of humor about your ****ty taste in hats. good for you. don't look now there's another dirt mark on your white hat.

I want to buy one of the 5 x Superbowl Champions jackets! I already own the 3 x & 4 x Superbowl Champion jackets!

no we were comparing the locker room hats. I'm glad you have a sense of humor about your ****ty taste in hats. good for you. don't look now there's another dirt mark on your white hat.

No. You were the one comparing the hats. BostonBoxer said it was UGLY as well as I did.

My white hat is very clean, thank you..

Don't look now. You paid $30 for a hat with a plastic bill on it.. I used to get those for $5.. They were called "Painter's Caps"..

No. You were the one comparing the hats. BostonBoxer said it was UGLY as well as I did.

My white hat is very clean, thank you..

Don't look now. You paid $30 for a hat with a plastic bill on it.. I used to get those for $5.. They were called "Painter's Caps"..
oh no. why didn't you say so earlier. if boston boxer said it was ugly it must be lmao. how old are you ten? dont feel bad you can always bleach your filthy white hat lol.

I want to buy one of the 5 x Superbowl Champions jackets! I already own the 3 x & 4 x Superbowl Champion jackets!

I have the 4x jacket which my wife calls the nerdiest thing she's ever seen so I have to order the 5x jacket :D

I started doing something similar in my work office about 5 years ago. My wife and family would always buy me the most terrible presents for Christmas and birthdays so I just started telling them, "buy me player X's or Y's autographed photo". And I would give them a website or auction #s on Ebay. It made it easier for them and I actually got something I wanted. Mine are mostly autographed 8x10's in clear plastic holders though. I live in Central PA and am also a Penn State fan, so their autographs are pretty easy to come by by.image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG

James White will be at the South Shore Plaza on Saturday. I think he would be a perfect candidate for your next pic.
Yes, lots of James White pics going around at the moment. Just saw the 2 pt play to Amendola released yesterday. Holding out hope that JE11 will be signing some pics in the coming days.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

FYI, the NFL licensed blu ray is now up for pre-order on Amazon (release date MARCH 7th). If you select two day shipping you supposedly get it on the release date.

This is significant because I could only find the Super Bowl 49 blu ray at FYE on release date.....I tried multiple Walmarts, Targets, and Best Buys with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft