PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHAMPIONSHIP Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah tell me about it. starting to regret it.

The thing is the media jackets are really hard to find. I ran out of luck in 2015 for SB 49.

No need to regret it, you got a pretty unique bit of SB merchandise. I'd love to have one but based off of the prices currently, I can't see that happening.

FYI, the NFL licensed blu ray is now up for pre-order on Amazon (release date MARCH 7th). If you select two day shipping you supposedly get it on the release date.

This is significant because I could only find the Super Bowl 49 blu ray at FYE on release date.....I tried multiple Walmarts, Targets, and Best Buys with no luck.

Is that for the 3 games to glory or the championship one?
I can't find either on amazon, can u post a link bro?

Thanks

Awesome, I'm placing order now. Thank you!

I'm not sure if you received yours yet, but I just got my LI banner and it is not the same as the other ones that I have. The outside white border is thinner and the logos are slightly different spatially than the other ones. And I think it is a little bit longer. I'll take some photos tonight if I get the chance.

My Pats SB51 gear and Bobo the Clown gear have shipped, along with my jerseys. Yay!

I went up to Foxwoods Sat but first I blasted over to Gillette Pro Shop and they had Nothing left. Everything was sold out or small sizes left on Champ'Tees, Hoodies, No more Hats but I usually get everything from Football Fanatics and They're pretty good but I'm seeing that orders aren't being shipped yet. I was looking for Brady White SB 51 Jersey but no one is carrying it and Pats Pro Shop has none at all this year.

I went up to Foxwoods Sat but first I blasted over to Gillette Pro Shop and they had Nothing left. Everything was sold out or small sizes left on Champ'Tees, Hoodies, No more Hats but I usually get everything from Football Fanatics and They're pretty good but I'm seeing that orders aren't being shipped yet. I was looking for Brady White SB 51 Jersey but no one is carrying it and Pats Pro Shop has none at all this year.

You could go with aliexpress.com and get a knockoff with the LI crest on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes