PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics trade Isaiah Thomas, Brooklyn 2018 pick & players for Kyrie Irving

the overwhelming majority of celtics fans are very happy with the job danny Ainge has done with the Celtics. you are in the very tiny minority.
I have to acknowledge that's it's always gonna be unfair to compare anybody with Red.

I, along with all Pats fans, sincerely hope that years down the road, our pro football team retains the fundamental, basic and intelligent approach to the game that coach Belichick brought here.

In the case of both team's dynasties, it's been so much fun to see other teams look stupid while we drink champagne at the end.

What you're missing is that the trade was Kyrie for BRK 18.

You just assumed what I perceive, what the Celts perceived, and what the Cavaliers perceived, which is pretty arrogant, considering that you don't know a damned thing about any'f it and are just speculating, yet presenting it as facts. That's a Triple Fail, which is almost impressive.

You just assumed what I perceive, what the Celts perceived, and what the Cavaliers perceived, which is pretty arrogant, considering that you don't know a damned thing about any'f it and are just speculating, yet presenting it as facts. That's a Triple Fail, which is almost impressive.
If the Celtics perceived it, don't you think they might have actually been basing it on actual concrete information?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back