PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics playoff run: drive for #18

How did this thread become a Brady topic lmao but the Cs lost the finals in Game 5. Steph had a horrible game

How did this thread become a Brady topic lmao but the Cs lost the finals in Game 5. Steph had a horrible game
Tunes is obssessed with him.

I heard Celtics brass requested a locker room appearance by Tom Brady but his publicist said he was busy shooting an underwear commercial.

Venecol is obsessed with him and in the process disparages all things Patriots, which included my reference to Bob Kraft being courtside at last night's game.

Ever since Krafty gave them his little speach, Celtics went 0-3. They need to ban him from the Garden.

Venecol is obsessed with him and in the process disparages all things Patriots, which included my reference to Bob Kraft being courtside at last night's game.
Lol, Kraft was relevant because he attended several games and gave a speach in their locker room. I made a joke which apparently triggered you so had to bring in Tom into the thread. You're the one that's obsessed constantly bringing him up in unrelated threads. Be better.

Lol, Kraft was relevant because he attended several games and gave a speach in their locker room. I made a joke which apparently triggered you so had to bring in Tom into the thread. You're the one that's obsessed constantly bringing him up in unrelated threads. Be better.

Nope. Your history precedes you, Exhibit A being your second life in the Tampa Bay thread, Exhibits B-Z being your anti-Patriots nonsense in the main forum. All from your Brady obsession. Be better.

He's what I said he was early in the season, the most overrated player in the NBA.
In his post game interview he didn't look upset as much as he looked relieved that the heat was off.
He's a quitter.
He is under the spot light now, his response to pressure situations need to grow. He needs a Garnett in his ear all offseason.

Tatum is soft and has no heart. The folks that want to make excuses will say he is still young. I say he bought into all the hype that everyone was giving him. I don't like his mental make-up...do you think his idol Kobe would have wilted and quit in the finals? He was outplayed by !@#$ Wiggins! Anyway, they need to look at the structure of the team and get a point guard that runs the offense (like Rondo did). They need bench help especially at the wing and bigs.

I heard Celtics brass requested a locker room appearance by Tom Brady but his publicist said he was busy shooting an underwear commercial.

Don't blame them for inviting Tom. Ever since he left Boston, none of the Boston teams have won sh*t.

^^^^^^ The guy who got triggered over a joke...

We will see

Good chance that one of the NY baseball teams will win. Mets have an unreal pitching staff ( as soon as De Grom and Scherzer return) and the Yankees hitting is unbelievable. I cant see the Twins or Astros winning it from the AL, and maybe the Braves catch the Mets in the NL but that's about it.

Last edited:
Nope. Your history precedes you, Exhibit A being your second life in the Tampa Bay thread, Exhibits B-Z being your anti-Patriots nonsense in the main forum. All from your Brady obsession. Be better.
Let's not BS each other. You're the #1 poster on several Brady threads, top 3 on others and even starting some. You're top 15 on the mega thread. For someone not obsessed w/ Brady, you sure spend a hell of a lot of time in that forum. I'm not anti-Patriot at all, but not a Bill ball washing sycophant either. There's a difference between being realistic and delusional. I'm proud to support Brady, the guy that led the "Patriots" to 6 SBs and that always gave us a chance to win it all. All of the Patriots success happened when he was under center. You're the weirdo w/ your hate towards the Patriots player that Bill called the greatest player in the history of the NFL. Get some help. Be a better fan. Bitterness is not a good look.

None of the Celtics players had experience playing in a Final. It showed. This loss will help them grow and mature as a team. This is a talented group of young players. Because of this loss, they'll be back and win a Championship in the coming years .

No shame losing to Golden State who had their core players that have already been to 5 finals appearances and won 3 rings (now 4). Steph Curry now has as many rings as LeBron James but in a shorter amount of time. I don't see LeBron winning another ring with his high maintenance style of play. My Lakers are screwed with "Street Clothes Davis" and "WestBRICK".

Celtics have a nice core of players and should be contending again next year.

Let's not BS each other. You're the #1 poster on several Brady threads, top 3 on others and even starting some. You're top 15 on the mega thread. For someone not obsessed w/ Brady, you sure spend a hell of a lot of time in that forum. I'm not anti-Patriot at all, but not a Bill ball washing sycophant either. There's a difference between being realistic and delusional. I'm proud to support Brady, the guy that led the "Patriots" to 6 SBs and that always gave us a chance to win it all. All of the Patriots success happened when he was under center. You're the weirdo w/ your hate towards the Patriots player that Bill called the greatest player in the history of the NFL. Get some help. Be a better fan. Bitterness is not a good look.

You say "Let's not BS each other," then unload nothing but BS. Something is very wrong with you. There is no other way to explain your insane notion I somehow "hate" Tom Brady -- nothing could be further from the truth. I've told you before, more than once: Tom Brady was, is, and probably always will be the NFL's GOAT quarterback. I personally attended every single game he ever played in Foxboro as a Patriot except one (Monday night fog game vs. Atlanta). Remaining a Brady fan during his post-Patriots career is absolutely fine. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Brady the professional football player. You will not find a single post anywhere on this board of me disparaging his approach to the game or his performance.

YOU, on the other hand, WORSHIP Brady the man no matter WHAT he does and that's where we differ. I consider some of his off-field enterprises questionable. To someone whose worship is blind that's "hate," to me it's a reasonable take. I also question that over-the-top Buccaneers thread -- which arguably has no place on Patsfans.com -- and consider it fair game for criticism. Being a Buccaneers fan that apparently pisses you off, deal with it.

You say you're "not anti-Patriot at all," yet one might suggest with a "fan" like you, who needs enemies. Time and again you're on the main board throwing shade at BB, Kraft, Mac Jones, the Pats WR corps -- you name it. There's a difference between being "realistic" as you suggest and a trolling hater. Your anti-Patriots snark is a far cry from someone trying not to appear "delusional." Get some help. Be a better fan. Bitterness over Brady's New England exit is not a good look.

You say "Let's not BS each other," then unload nothing but BS. Something is very wrong with you. There is no other way to explain your insane notion I somehow "hate" Tom Brady -- nothing could be further from the truth. I've told you before, more than once: Tom Brady was, is, and probably always will be the NFL's GOAT quarterback. I personally attended every single game he ever played in Foxboro as a Patriot except one (Monday night fog game vs. Atlanta). Remaining a Brady fan during his post-Patriots career is absolutely fine. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Brady the professional football player. You will not find a single post anywhere on this board of me disparaging his approach to the game or his performance.

YOU, on the other hand, WORSHIP Brady the man no matter WHAT he does and that's where we differ. I consider some of his off-field enterprises questionable. To someone whose worship is blind that's "hate," to me it's a reasonable take. I also question that over-the-top Buccaneers thread -- which arguably has no place on Patsfans.com -- and consider it fair game for criticism. Being a Buccaneers fan that apparently pisses you off, deal with it.

You say you're "not anti-Patriot at all," yet one might suggest with a "fan" like you, who needs enemies. Time and again you're on the main board throwing shade at BB, Kraft, Mac Jones, the Pats WR corps -- you name it. There's a difference between being "realistic" as you suggest and a trolling hater. Your anti-Patriots snark is a far cry from someone trying not to appear "delusional." Get some help. Be a better fan. Bitterness over Brady's New England exit is not a good look.
20220522_160746.jpg

It's not over yet, for either side...

If they don't win game 4 they won't win the series; so:

You're welcome.

Ruins - Blackhawks 2013 all over again...

If you ain't first you're last.

They are who I thought they were, and I'm leaving it at that.

Until this team stops being so stupid on offense, it's not going to be winning titles.

Brady > God

He is under the spot light now, his response to pressure situations need to grow. He needs a Garnett in his ear all offseason.
I could have overstated it a little. He's not lost but he doesn't seem ready for prime time yet.

Brady > God

Hahaha, the guy that claims not to be obsessed with Brady creates a Brady thread on a Sunday at 4 am. That's hilarious.

Tatum's problem is that he doesn't have any elite offensive talent (not an elite shooter, not elite going to the basket, not an elite post up guy, not an elite passer, not an elite ball handler, etc...), so he can be defended by a team that really applies itself. It doesn't help that he, like Brown, goes brain lock all too often, either.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back