PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

The Dallas Mavericks are finalizing trading G/F Josh Richardson to the Boston Celtics, sources tell
@TheAthletic@Stadium. Richardson is exercising his $11.6 million player option for the 2021-22 season for the deal.

Per source, the Celtics acquired Josh Richardson from Dallas using the rest of the Hayward trade exception.

Last edited:
I think this further validates that Moses is going to get a lot of minutes.

nba title here we come. I think your expectations for Mr Moses are way too high. He was just a throw in piece. For a salary dump trade.

Last edited:
Kris Dunn would provide some backcourt depth for the Celtics but I've been hearing tonight that Boston could look to move him in a separate deal.

Looks like the Brad's becoming gun-shy about acquiring another alpha Point Guard with issues of any kind, even during the draft... Hope this Yan Madar kid (Danny's last draft pick) is the real deal...

Looks like the Brad's becoming gun-shy about acquiring another alpha Point Guard with issues of any kind, even during the draft... Hope this Yan Madar kid (Danny's last draft pick) is the real deal...
The only proto PGs worth anything come playoff time are getting old….Paul, Lowry (the hacking, flopping type) will cost too much….I’d give Mills a shot to buy Pritchard another year or 2 of development. Generally, these guys aren’t a great fit without a Rudy Gonert type at the 5

I think our roster is better suited now than it was for crunch time though we need to find a Kyle Korver type…..Richardson and Dunn don’t bring enough offense. Maybe Nesmith takes the next step but he’s also a year or 2 off. We are more flexible cap-wise

Oddly, Carmelo Anthony would be a great fit….I think Fournier has gotten priced out of the C’s market …. Could have a sign and trade and the deals just made allow for a trade exemption for Thompson. Their options have broadened since the end of the season.

Yep...Horrible, HORRIBLE trade...Sadly the Brad thinks just like Danny and wants to collect a team full of Charmin-soft, inefficient jump-shooters.

This franchise is ****ing screwed.

guess you don’t have to watch….it’s not like you pay attention anyway

As of right now, they can get Beal for nothing next year while keeping brown and Tatum …. They’re better now plus they have a better cap situation

Yep...Horrible, HORRIBLE trade...Sadly the Brad thinks just like Danny and wants to collect a team full of Charmin-soft, inefficient jump-shooters.

???

If there's one thing Brad's shown so far this offseason, it's that he doesn't think just like Ainge. Ainge would never have made that Walker deal.

C’s window looks about shut right now.

Good luck against the Nets, Bucks and 76ers.

And for some reason I thought Brad Stevens got fired.

C’s window looks about shut right now.

Good luck against the Nets, Bucks and 76ers.

And for some reason I thought Brad Stevens got fired.
The 76ers are looking to move Simmons, because Simmons can't shoot much better than a 10,000 year old corpse. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if King Tut's mummy could shoot better from the line. And, right now, it looks as if Boston is setting the table for FA moves either next year or 2023, since they've got a bunch of expiring contracts this year and next.

Boston Celtics Multi-Year Cap

So, while this year is probably not the year to jump heavy into the high end FA market, 2022 and/or 2023 are years where the team will have plenty of money to try adding that third top shelf player, and that can, theoretically, put them right back into contention.

Agree. Ok Brad Stevens officially has no clue what he's doing. Get rid of Stevens now before we do any more dumb moves. C's have massive holes at C/PF.

A 3-way involving Tristan Thompson, you say?

From Smart being on the block, to reportedly being in the market for a transitional point guard, to the possibility of bringing back Jeff Green, I.T. and others, the Celtics are the subject of a lot of rumors that are floating around today.

Fournier to the Knicks for 4/78M
Lowry to the Heat for 3/90M
Jeff Green to the Nuggets
IT not coming to Boston

Rumor of the day: C's are looking at PG Reggie Jackson

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes