PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

Last edited:
ok.....run along, little boy
Gonna have to. You’re boring after a few posts. At some point, you got really soft. You don’t even put up a fight anymore. Sad to see, really. Just remember this **** prediction. I’d say to put it in a vault with the rest of your mind numbingly bad predictions, but I highly doubt you can afford one. Have a nice night, you decrepit, brain dead, piece of southie trash.

Gonna have to. You’re boring after a few posts. At some point, you got really soft. You don’t even put up a fight anymore. Sad to see, really. Just remember this **** prediction. I’d say to put it in a vault with the rest of your mind numbingly bad predictions, but I highly doubt you can afford one. Have a nice night, you decrepit, brain dead, piece of southie trash.

Ok.....run along, little boy

and stop sniffing my farts

Ok.....run along, little boy

and stop sniffing my farts
With how fat you probably are, I don’t think anyone is sniffing those. You probably **** yourself half the time. Don’t forget to take your Lipitor in the morning.

With how fat you probably are, I don’t think anyone is sniffing those. You probably **** yourself half the time. Don’t forget to take your Lipitor in the morning.

still dunk on a midget like you....now run along, little guy

The Heat are overrated, not to the extent maybe IC predicted. They are overachievers who will be ousted in the second round of the playoffs.

It is obvious the Bucks are the best. The Raptors and Celtics are clearly the second and third best teams in the East (in no order there). Whether they could beat the Bucks in 7 games? It would be a hell of a task. I really want to see the Celtics playing at full strength with their top five guys healthy. If they are fortunate enough to have that, they have a chance.

The Heat are overrated, not to the extent maybe IC predicted. They are overachievers who will be ousted in the second round of the playoffs.

It is obvious the Bucks are the best. The Raptors and Celtics are clearly the second and third best teams in the East (in no order there). Whether they could beat the Bucks in 7 games? It would be a hell of a task. I really want to see the Celtics playing at full strength with their top five guys healthy. If they are fortunate enough to have that, they have a chance.
Yeah, even with their struggles I still think Philly may be the more dangerous playoff team than toronto.

It will be key for us to get the 3 (and hopefully 2) seed. Avoid MIL till the ECF, hope for the outside chance that the sixers or heat beat the bucks. I feel good if our path was like Nets/Magic/Pacers, then Heat or Raps

Yeah, even with their struggles I still think Philly may be the more dangerous playoff team than toronto.

It will be key for us to get the 3 (and hopefully 2) seed. Avoid MIL till the ECF, hope for the outside chance that the sixers or heat beat the bucks. I feel good if our path was like Nets/Magic/Pacers, then Heat or Raps
Not afraid of any of those teams other than the Raptors. The Celtics have had their way with the Heat in both meetings.

I am definitely not afraid of the 76ers. They beat us a few times sure but it is clear as day that that team is a mess. They can’t shoot, Al and Tobias are horrible contracts. Embiid has the body language of 2019 Tom Brady. He knows they are in trouble. Just a really badly constructed roster. Simmons is talented af but he can’t shoot and isn’t a good fit with Embiid. The 76ers, barring good moves at the deadline (which we can’t assume with their front office), will be at risk of getting eliminated in round one if they don’t get home court advantage.

If I’m a Philly fan, I’m worried not only about this season but their future. They may come to the realization that they need to trade one of Embiid or Simmons. If Simmons can develop a semi-respectable jumper then the choice is clear but they are a mess.

they're getting a ton out of guys like herro and robinson, but Brown and Hayward showed how you solve that issue......force them to defend

the only way the heat get out of the first round is if they get to face the nets or the magic

Philly is a LOT closer to imploding totally than they are getting anywhere in the playoffs. Lost again tonight. 3 in a row now. Their point differential isn't near the top three teams in the east.

Philly is a LOT closer to imploding totally than they are getting anywhere in the playoffs. Lost again tonight. 3 in a row now. Their point differential isn't near the top three teams in the east.
If they don’t get a top 4 seed they are absolutely cooked. And I doubt they will.

Not only lost... got ***** slapped.

If they don’t get a top 4 seed they are absolutely cooked. And I doubt they will.

the pacers have been struggling since oladipo returned.....they also have the same problem defending 3's who put the ball on the floor (along with the heat, too)

they're going to put the blame on the coach in philly, but they're just too damned slow

it's the bucks.....then the c's and raptors.....then everyone else....none of them will do much against the top 3 in a series

the pacers have been struggling since oladipo returned.....they also have the same problem defending 3's who put the ball on the floor (along with the heat, too)

they're going to put the blame on the coach in philly, but they're just too damned slow

it's the bucks.....then the c's and raptors.....then everyone else....none of them will do much against the top 3 in a series
There is plenty of blame to go around in Philly. Brett Brown is partially to blame but the poorly constructed roster is reason #1 IMO,

There is plenty of blame to go around in Philly. Brett Brown is partially to blame but the poorly constructed roster is reason #1 IMO,
wonder what al horford is thinking lol.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back