PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we stop ignoring Green Bay now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Next Question?

PS ~ We're the baddest Mother****ers in the Jungle, son. Grow a pair, why dontcha? :rolleyes:
Oh we are. Where do y'all keep twisting this into me saying we're no good? Stop that.

Im so sick of hearing we are a bend and dont break defense, we are 8th in yards. 8th! Just because we are not aggressive does not mean we are bend dont break. we are also 8th in Yards per attempt passing and top 10 in YPC. number 11 in Completion percentage against. Number 1 in PPG and Points per drive against. 7th in 3rd down D. This defense isnt doing a lot of bending

Exactly. I love how some people just predict what strategy the Pats will employ on D without even looking at film or having no prior knowledge of strengths/weaknesses. "Pats will play passive vs. __________" How do you know? My lord. Never been on a site where the fans are SCARED of opponents. Have some damn confidence in your 14-2 QB, HC and players and coaching staff.

I said this in the game day thread, but I feel like we're underselling them big time. I hate em, but They're the team that has that 2011 Giants, 12 Ravens, feel to them. Big weaknesses on their team, but a huge strength, along with momentum, are masking those weaknesses.

I don't want to play them. And as for this game, let's be smart here: Even if the Giants rally, they aren't beating us. They don't have it in them.

EDIT: Hey, could someone help me out and find where I said we couldn't beat the Packers? I'm having trouble finding where I said that.
And you should have left it there.

If GB beats us in the Superbowl, you're going to hear the "but rodgers beat brady" argument in every GOAT discussion

One more Chicken Little on this board. Yay....

If GB beats us in the Superbowl, you're going to hear the "but rodgers beat brady" argument in every GOAT discussion

Great point, but if you start drinking at 6:00 am you won't know what they are talking about so it won't bother you.

I am afraid to go into the kitchen because I think I saw Eli and Rodgers hiding in the corner.

Sonofa*****. I waited until 3:30 in the morning so you wouldn't see my post but there you are, just like the guy with the chainsaw chasing teenagers around.

West Coast, best coast, for the timezone alone.

West Coast, best coast, for the timezone alone.

Just go to sleep, we need you rested to deal with all the overreactions and hot takes this week. Damn, it's almost lunch time for me.

Just go to sleep, we need you rested to deal with all the overreactions and hot takes this week. Damn, it's almost lunch time for me.

Well it's dark on the East right now....just like it's dark in the minds of "Pats fans". It's gonna be reallllll bad, I tellz ya......

7 yds first quarter. Giants beat themselves ( how many drops?) in first half, after the Hail Mary, they gave up ( Huge PI) - that Clay Matthews play , the WR let the ball there because he was lazy he should be cut.

Cowboys have a better D, and will control the clock. Cowboys by 7 at least Note: GB OL was amazing Rodgers had 10s every play.

I think we can. I don't watch many football games outside of Patriots games and I wasn't impressed by Rodgers at all. I keep hearing how great he is but from what I saw Sunday, he reminds me of a more mobile Joe Flacco. They're O-line was getting their lunch handed to them all game but their D seemed pretty good. I think the disparity in score was because the Giants have a poor offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes