PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we stop ignoring Green Bay now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislike me all you want Rodgers and his ability to extend plays and make unbelievable throws while doing it is a huge threat to us.
I'll love to see Brady and Rodgers go head to head in the Superbowl just for as football fanatic standpoint! However if you asked me which QB I'll rather face in the Superbowl it's Matt Ryan all day every day!

I'll love to see Brady and Rodgers go head to head in the Superbowl just for as football fanatic standpoint! However if you asked me which QB I'll rather face in the Superbowl it's Matt Ryan all day every day!

After what he did to Seattle? Seriously?

The league is definitely going to push for Brady vs Rodgers, after Dallas blew it today, lol. I'm not sure if the Patriots basically playing in every other SB is best for business, but I think it would definitely be a better match up for the league than a broke-down Steelers/Packers rematch.

Not the same Seattle team as they were the last several years.

Not saying they're not a threat. But Atlanta is a team with NO defense. GB at least has weathered vets like Clay Matthews and Peppers on defense.
Falcons have a much better defense than people think (as in not the worst in the league). I mean I Vic Beasley led the league in sacks with 15.5 sacks.

Falcons have a much better defense than people think (as in not the worst in the league). I mean I Vic Beasley led the league in sacks with 15.5 sacks.
But that's their only X factor. GB has the guys I stated above, not to mention Daniels, Perry, Haha.

Really GB's issue on defense is that they have extremely weak spots on it, namely the corners.

By philosophy this thread should be blocked until the Packers become the next opponent, simply because right now they aren't even close to being relevant. Besides if we talk about them now, what will be have to do for 2 weeks if they end up actually BEING the opponent in the superbowl. Two weeks is a LONG time to discuss one game. ;)

So Cobb says Rodgers made up the winning play call in the huddle - that it was not a play from playbook. Wow, that is amazing! He must be the greatest of all time.

Last edited:
Looks like my pre-game prediction Pittsburg was the longest shot to make the SB is wrong. I guess the Steelers won't be blown out as bad.

Oh well. I was wrong about Dallas but not Atlanta. No running game and too many pieces missing on defense. They were not a team to fear.

I am no expert but I think the yes is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back