PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we root for Mahomes now?

I'm not rooting for either team. If somehow Mahomes pulls this game out of his a $$ I will laugh at the Philly fans despair.

Some words: You’re 76. You’ll be dead soon. Dog’s ugly, too. I’d spike that rat into the ground so hard, it would make Gronk jealous. Just watch it explode as it smacks off of the concrete. Since you’re 76, there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’d be quickly overpowered.
I wonder if you realize how pathetic such posts as this are, I really do. Such childish drivel can only come from a person deeply insecure. You are embarrassing yourself. You want me to feel afraid because some macho poseur fantasizes about torturing a dog? Think about it, if you can, as likely, given how entrenched your ugly anger and insecurity are, you cannot. I feel sorry for you, and for anyone who finds themselves reading such drivel.

Some words: You’re 76. You’ll be dead soon. Dog’s ugly, too. I’d spike that rat into the ground so hard, it would make Gronk jealous. Just watch it explode as it smacks off of the concrete. Since you’re 76, there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’d be quickly overpowered.
This is pretty toxic lol

I wonder if you realize how pathetic such posts as this are, I really do. Such childish drivel can only come from a person deeply insecure. You are embarrassing yourself. You want me to feel afraid because some macho poseur fantasizes about torturing a dog? Think about it, if you can, as likely, given how entrenched your ugly anger and insecurity are, you cannot. I feel sorry for you, and for anyone who finds themselves reading such drivel.
I would spike you, too, but Father Time is in the process of doing that for me.

1675286550442.gif

I'm not rooting for either team. If somehow Mahomes pulls this game out of his a $$ I will laugh at the Philly fans despair.
I’m actually hoping that Philly wins just so we can see if one of their fans eats horse **** again.

its hard to root for him when the league is basically serving him up title chances.

100%, might as well be gift wrapping them

I'll start rooting for Mahomes the day he gets a haircut

Only if he disowns that obnoxious douche kid brother too. If Mahomes was any kind of a decent guy he'd have him banned from the stadium. That kid has one of the half dozen most punchable faces of all time and that's before he starts his girly dance. Once he starts his goofy azz routine, in stadium no less, he goes straight to the top of the list.

I would spike you, too, but Father Time is in the process of doing that for me.

View attachment 49616
I rest my case. I am amazed you are still allowed to post here. I'll have to consider whether I want to continue with a site which allows that. I have seen you repeatedly insult posters, their wives, their children, now their pets. You seem to think this is impressive or daunting to others. It isn't. It's pathetic. The only people who should be more ashamed than you are the mods who permit your continued presence here. You have the excuse of obvious pathology. They do not.

I rest my case. I am amazed you are still allowed to post here. I'll have to consider whether I want to continue with a site which allows that. I have seen you repeatedly insult posters, their wives, their children, now their pets. You seem to think this is impressive or daunting to others. It isn't. It's pathetic. The only people who should be more ashamed than you are the mods who permit your continued presence her. You have the excuse of obvious pathology. They do not.
You’ve left like 5 or 6 times, my guy. Don’t get hurt feelings when you started throwing the mud and got some rammed down your throat. If you want people to speak to you with respect, you need to speak to them with respect. Your almost-dead ass should understand that.

You cannot b e serious with this. His "voice is weird"? The choice is between rooting for Philly or KC. Your embarrassing tendresse for Brady is not relevant in this discussion.
You're serious?? Lighten up, even his head coach and teammates rag on his voice. Mahomes doesn't care so I don't know why you're so sensitive about it. Have you seen his brother? Not sure how you could miss him since he never shuts up and he's doing a selfie every second of his life. He's puke inducing.

It's funny how you're defensive of Mahomes while kicking Brady to the curb. One of the obvious reasons why Patriots fans (and Brady fans since the two are not created equal) root against Mahomes/KC is because we are the last team to have an NFL dynasty, which lasted nearly two decades and accounted for 6 Super Bowl championships.

The collective national media has the article written already regarding the new Kansas City Chiefs dynasty. 3 appearances and 2 Lombardi's in 4 seasons will be enough because they want to perpetuate the dynasty and GOAT narratives. They're dying to anoint the Chiefs as the next Patriots and Mahomes as the next Brady. Andy Reid is coming after Belichick too, I've already heard whispers of it.

So yes, I want Mahomes and the Chiefs to go down in flames so all that nonsense can be put to rest (for at least once more offseason). I'm content with the Patriots being the last great NFL franchise. And yes, I have tremendous respect for Brady's unparalleled career. In reality he's insurmountably ahead of every quarterback, including Mahomes, but that won't matter if Mahomes wins his second SB ring. The GOAT talk for Mahomes will rev up, which would be totally ridiculous at this point.

Is he on the Patriots now?

You're serious?? Lighten up, even his head coach and teammates rag on his voice. Mahomes doesn't care so I don't know why you're so sensitive about it. Have you seen his brother? Not sure how you could miss him since he never shuts up and he's doing a selfie every second of his life. He's puke inducing.

It's funny how you're defensive of Mahomes while kicking Brady to the curb. One of the obvious reasons why Patriots fans (and Brady fans since the two are not created equal) root against Mahomes/KC is because we are the last team to have an NFL dynasty, which lasted nearly two decades and accounted for 6 Super Bowl championships.

The collective national media has the article written already regarding the new Kansas City Chiefs dynasty. 3 appearances and 2 Lombardi's in 4 seasons will be enough because they want to perpetuate the dynasty and GOAT narratives. They're dying to anoint the Chiefs as the next Patriots and Mahomes as the next Brady. Andy Reid is coming after Belichick too, I've already heard whispers of it.

So yes, I want Mahomes and the Chiefs to go down in flames so all that nonsense can be put to rest (for at least once more offseason). I'm content with the Patriots being the last great NFL franchise. And yes, I have tremendous respect for Brady's unparalleled career. In reality he's insurmountably ahead of every quarterback, including Mahomes, but that won't matter if Mahomes wins his second SB ring. The GOAT talk for Mahomes will rev up, which would be totally ridiculous at this point.
There will be another nfl dynasty one day. I don't know if that team is KC Chiefs but if not them it will be somebody else anyway

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back