PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Released

Wait did you just call the jets an excellent defense?
I said 3 of the first 4 games, I believe the Pats play New Orleans game 3. I was just listing the interesting QB matchups in the first 4 games.

If the offense can put up 26-30 consistently compared to last year and the back end of of 2019 i'd be elated.
Well yeah, but not sure that will happen, although it could. I think there is going to have to be a bit of patience going forward this year.

Week 4 just got event better. The media hype, especially if the Pats get off to a good start, is going to be like old times.

Yes I do. I think that charger fans watching 7 losses in Herbert first 8 games and 9 in his first 11 were not happy at all to lose with pretty stats.

Chargers always find ways to lose games even if their QB is great. They should challenge the chefs in that division this year but they likely will find a way to screw that up.

Offense should be really good...we need to get this Dolphins game because Saints and Bucs will be tough. We don't want to potentially start 1-3.

Frankly I just wanna see the progression of mac jones even when he makes a mistake. They will run the ball a lot but i hope they don’t get conservative with mac either.

I am shocked that so many of you were shocked.
antonin scalia hands GIF

I thought his Int was a fairly well placed ball that the defender just made a huge play on?
The ball was placed fairly well. I don’t think it was the right read though

Yes Andy, I am sure Chargers fans were furious they found a franchise QB.
You think they were happy losing all those games?
How do you have a franchise QB of you don’t win games?

I'm excited for the future with Mac Jones, but I might have to start a new Madden franchise with a young Cam Newton as our starter. I wasn't ready to give up on him yet, but that's what video games are for. Fantasy.

I will admit I was wrong. I never thought in a million years that Mac Jones would start the season as QB #1. I was so wrong. I am happy to be wrong though.

I said 3 of the first 4 games, I believe the Pats play New Orleans game 3. I was just listing the interesting QB matchups in the first 4 games.
That’s why I asked.

The ball was placed fairly well. I don’t think it was the right read though
Not on a seam route. When you underthrow a seam route, the receiver has to stop and come back, which is what he had to do, when he did, there was a defender right there, then it became a jump ball.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back