PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton explains a play

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would probably act similarly to people who come in contact with you, and nevertheless be kind and polite. :)

depends on the people ... and how they’re dressed

Is Cam the Rex Ryan of QB's?

Your hair style tells me more about you than any other outward thing on you. If I visit a surgeon and he has colored his hair green, I walk, I will live with my illness or tumor or whatever brought me to him or her.
This hair followed all the crazy outfitting he started to wear not only at Press conferences but around town. I am sorry,but he was not healthy in the mind the last couple of times he played.
80e0bfe9c665453e97144a240b6fe9a5_md.jpg

I wish him the best but something was not right and I hope time off helped. This does not bring any red flags for you? It was just not the physical reasons teams stayed around from him. There are other concerns.
I have a feeling he will cut if off. He looks better alot better in his videos than when all of the things in the picture were going on. There are worse pictures of him in town, I can post them if you want.

No you are just a judgmental bigot.

No you are just a judgmental bigot.
I agree when it come to hairdo especially for men. Cut short, trimmed and neat. Anything else is just bizarre for me. I am fairly liberal(not political liberal) in thinking, but I do take a bigoted, myopic dimmed view and sexist on how men carry on with their hair. Not going to change that.

Is Cam the Rex Ryan of QB's?
How so? Expatiate a bit on your question. I don't see it.. Are you saying he may have some putting of foot forward type of thing going on? Or he is overrated? Or a loud mouth?

What's next he is the new
Bob Ross and 'Cam paints a picture'.

220px-Bob_at_Easel.jpg

I think a lot of people don't understand trendsetting. When someone gets to a certain level of fame/wealth, people will follow what they do regardless of how ridiculous it looks.

There is nothing wrong with the way he looks, because he's one of the few who get to decide what good fashion is.

Just cuz TB decided to have a vanilla image doesn't mean Cam is wrong for doing his own thing.

The previous most embarrassing discourse on Patsfans over the years was stuff about the hottie a player like is dating, "oooh I hear she gets around nonsense" where posters on here give the Good Dish on ladies they don't know.

Now this. Complaining about a man's hairstyle. Shouldn't you pearl clutching nerds be complaining about The Beatles' mop tops? Elvis' thrusting about on the television is going to corrupt your children! Boy that Marilyn Manson really gets my goat, look at the makeup he's wearing, gross! And why won't teenagers these days just pull up their dang pants?!?! To those inclined to post in this style, please cease debasing yourself.

Get it together and stop worrying about the next man's hair or clothes, I'm mortified for anyone espousing this dumb shyt. "Oh I cannot be ok with a man who has a haircut that is outside of the norm."-- a btchmade clown who deserves scorn carries on like this. Knock it off, goddamn.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that Cam has the talent and the football IQ to be an NFL QB. He was the MVP of the entire league in 2015.

The #1 question is can he stay HEALTHY.

The #2 question is how quickly can he mesh with McDaniels to execute the Patriots offense because it's unlikely the players will get the normal amount of reps due to CoVid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back