PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

By the numbers: Patricia's offense downright offensive

Still not sold. Let's see how he integrates Thornton.

Still not sold. Let's see how he integrates Thornton.
You don't have to be sold yet but I think you have to admit he's as qualified for it as most anyone that was available and seems like Bill wasn't so crazy for trusting his own guys rather than dipping into what we all know to be a suspect coaching pool in this league.

Is the offense better because of 1) Zappe, 2)the competition or 3)finally adjusting to the new offense. The call on the latter was Bill’s and he clearly saw the need for it. I think Mac practicing while hobbled reflects the fact he needed the reps to continue to iron out the kinks. Penalties are an issue, but they are now making plays - less 3 and outs.

So if the offense looks like crap next week the "half full" guys stay quiet and the "half empty" guys talk? And if the O looks good the week after the "half full"guys talk and the "half empty guys" stay quiet?

Is this how it's gonna go guys?

Is there a Zappe vs Mac thread like this too?

Last edited:
Keep fat Matt!

Trade agular!!!

Promote Mayo to defensive coordinator!!!

So if the offense looks like crap next week the "half full" guys stay quiet and the "half empty" guys talk? And if the O looks good the week after the "half full"guys talk and the "half empty guys" stay quiet?

Welcome to the board!!

Zappe saving Patricia's ass. Not sure Patricia is looking forward to switching QBs.

Offense has been absolute disappointment, get a better play caller. The offense just doesn’t get things done and keeps putting defense in terrible situations.

I think part of Macs regression is because Patricia is clueless on how to run the offense. Mac hasn’t looked comfortable this season and it’s most likely because Patricia keeps putting him in terrible situations. Now expect Mac to be out for an extended period of time.

Hunter Henry went MIA, and it’s most likely because Patricia doesn’t know how to use tight ends.
I didn't read through the whole thread, but I wonder if the OP has changed his mind on who is to blame for Mac's regression. Also, HH has looked pretty good these last few games.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back