PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bullcrap. Trent Brown Says He's Having Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to topic, rereading the resurrected 2018 offensive line thread from last Spring, one rap on Brown was his run blocking, that he was good on pass pro but not good as a run blocker. Seems to me that deficiency has been remedied, and I recall him somewhere talking about how he likes leading the run. That’s not going to help keep his price tag affordable, although hopefully it will help justify paying him enough for him to stick around.

Personally I just love seeing him getting out in space to block a DB one on one. Would love to see that a few times in the next game!

Trent Brown has far exceeded expectations this year, and has made himself a ton of money. Hopefully the Pats can sign him, but he is the starting LT on a SB team. Of course he is having fun! He is about to play in the Super Bowl and then head into Free Agency.

Trent Brown has far exceeded expectations this year, and has made himself a ton of money. Hopefully the Pats can sign him, but he is the starting LT on a SB team. Of course he is having fun! He is about to play in the Super Bowl and then head into Free Agency.
If money is the only factor, he's gone to the highest bidder. BUT, if he looks at the overall picture and the Pats make him a reasonable ( for them) /fair ( to him) offer, he may stay. He has won as many games this year so far (13) than he did combined in his first three years in the league with San Francisco (5,2 and 6). When you're playing in February, it's a lot more fun than making tee times at New Year's...well you would hope so... Ask Lane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft