Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you want to see a Bucs/Patriots SB?

• Total voters
That game would be a zoo with a lot of ballwashing. Not sure i’d be up for that, but if it means Pats are in the superbowl then so be it.

I could care less who the Pats play in the Super Bowl

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
If we make the superbowl I couldn't care less who it's against. Let's just get there baby!

LET THAT MANS NUTS BREATHE

JESUS

Pats-Cowboys would be better

I'd like it. People that hate Brady now won't agree - but its almost like a can't lose game.. I'd still favor the Pats though. Said it before - and will say it again. Tom leaving was good for both parties. BB now gets to show people he is the goat and coach up young men who still love the game. And Tom has gotten to show everyone he was a gifted player - and not just some creation of the system..

It's pretty much a dream scenario. Bucs seem to have little chance though.. They can't beat anyone - the defense can't stop anyone and Tom looks like Vinny T just take shots down the field with little care..

If it does happen it lends a lot of credence to the tinfoil hat folks who believe the NFL is rigged.

Last year we questioned if we wanted to see a Brady vs. Mahomes Super Bowl. A shocking number of people didn't want it. I argued that anyone who did not want to see this matchup must hate the sport.

I repeat my case. Anyone who does not want to see a Brady vs. Patriots Super Bowl must hate football.

I fall into the category of that I hope we don't see it...even though the ratings would obviously be ridiculous. For Brady, as it is, I don't want anything to happen to impact his overall Super Bowl win/loss record. I don't want to ever hear people talk about him ever having only a few more wins than losses in a Super Bowl while discounting how hard it is to make it to that game to begin with. They already do that with him to a certain extent because Joe Montana never lost a Super Bowl. For Brady, the 7th win improved his record to the point where people really can't say as much.

As for myself, I really enjoyed the run last January and was happy to see him run the table and was concerned Mahomes might beat him on the big stage. Really happy that didn't happen, but I'd rather now see him go down in a playoff game than a Super Bowl, let alone at the hands of Belichick. The match-up earlier this year was stressful enough ;)

For Brady, as it is, I don't want anything to happen to impact his overall Super Bowl win/loss record.
So you'd prefer Belichick losing to Brady, and impacting his own record. :oops:

Reactions: Ian
So you'd prefer Belichick losing to Brady, and impacting his own record. :oops:
Although if either was to lose, you bring up a good point. I sort of feel like coaches might not be scrutinized as much in terms of SB win/loss records (or at least the overall winning %) compared to players...or maybe it's because of how Brady's been talked about over the years in that regard?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back