Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you want to see a Bucs/Patriots SB?

• Total voters
Me too.

I wouldn't say Mac carried the team either. Bill didn't let him go for the 4th down in Bucs territory in the last minute against a defense with no starting corners.

I never said Mac carried the team. I said he's capable of leading a good passing attack when the run D gets shut down.

I think Brady would crack. He was not good in the game against the Pats this year and Mac out played him. This is like the 01 season with the loss to the Rams. The Patriots on that team talked about how it was an important moment because the Rams were supposed to be the best team and the Patriots saw they were pretty much right there with them. The Patriots were right there with the Bucs this year and the Patriots are improving while the Bucs are not.

I think Brady would crack. He was not good in the game against the Pats this year and Mac out played him. This is like the 01 season with the loss to the Rams. The Patriots on that team talked about how it was an important moment because the Rams were supposed to be the best team and the Patriots saw they were pretty much right there with them. The Patriots were right there with the Bucs this year and the Patriots are improving while the Bucs are not.
Bucs were not exactly 100% healthy for that game. The GSOT Rams were healthy and the Pats took the best shot that they gave. I can see why Martz said what he said after the game.

Bucs were not exactly 100% healthy for that game. The GSOT Rams were healthy and the Pats took the best shot that they gave. I can see why Martz said what he said after the game.
Bruh when I tell you I'll probably have to sedated if we got a Pats/Bucs Belichick vs Brady Superbowl!

Reactions: sb1
Feminism GIF by Satisfied Customer

Take us vs. anybody. I don't mind against Tom, he adds another SB appearance to his glittering résumé, even though it's a loss.

I guess the Team Tomers will have their excuses ready.

Bruh when I tell you I'll probably have to sedated if we got a Pats/Bucs Belichick vs Brady Superbowl!
Media will lose their minds, but false cheating allegations against Tom magically disappeared when he left the Patriots

ABSOBLEEPINGLUTELY!!!!

I respectfully disagree with you. I have seen quite a few posters on here rooting for Brady over the Patriots. Let me give you an example, last week after the Bucs loss, they were all saying that they hoped Dallas lost today so it would give the Bucs a better seeding. However if Dallas lost it is actually worse for the Pats as that means KC wins ! My loyalty is first and foremost always with the Pats. This board is definitely divided !
Maybe so. I expanded my ignore list so much that I probably didn't see those posts. It's possible that it's worse than I thought but I don't think that there's more than a handful.

Yesterday was a tough day for my rooting interests. I definitely wanted Buffalo to lose but I can't stomach Indy. I took one for the team though and pulled for the Indiots.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back