PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2021-2022

I have nephews (& a niece) on both sides of the family who attended UMass while Cale Makar played there... They've all seen more than a few games, and they also all say that Makar's skating was noticeably better than everyone else's, every night... and that the puck follows right along with him...

I'm glad the Avalanche (or the Rangers, I would've been cool with that too) beat Tampa... I still don't like the idea of NHL franchises in Florida, Arizona or Nevada (or the swamps of Jersey) while more deserving places like Quebec City, Salt Lake City, Milwaukee & Portland OR are left without...
I watched a good deal of him there as well and can concur. Countless shifts where he'd lay someone out. Get 2-3 takeaways. Make a few beautiful passes before scoring a goal. Unbelievable

You saw stuff like this all the time. Such an outstanding skater. He really might go down as the GOAT D-man. Actually thinking about getting his autographed jersey for my little guy. It's like 400-500 and won't be as cheap after last night.

Colorado got to where they are by sucking and picking in the top 10 five times since 2011....Sakic has done an excellent job, however, since taking over in 2014...

Multi-year extension for Sweeney

Feels like the Harry Sinden era is repeating itself
Entrenched Jacobs loyalists for life
absolutely sickening. It's really going to be a long season. We are going to suck and i have less than zero confidence that Sweeney would be able to draft a good player at the top of the draft. Hopeless

absolutely sickening. It's really going to be a long season. We are going to suck and i have less than zero confidence that Sweeney would be able to draft a good player at the top of the draft. Hopeless

But they need a coach who can really connect with all the young "talent" in the system. I mean, you've seen all the young guys who couldn't do it under Cassidy become top shelf players after leaving, right?

Ryan Donato = unstoppable
Forsbacka Karlsson = NHL MVP candidate
Bjork = tearing up the league
Lauzon = Norris trophy candidate
Heinen = Devestating offensive threat
Kuhlman = Monster on both offense and defense
etc....

It's all Cassidy's fault!

Last edited:
Who THE **** did the Ruins just hire as their new ****ing HC?!?

Looks like Sweeney ****s up Yet Another Draft by taking somebody with their 2nd-round pick that very likely would've been available with their 3rd-round pick... Dam I ****ing hate that incompetent mother-****er... and the Entire ****ing Jacobs family too...

Looks like Sweeney ****s up Yet Another Draft by taking somebody with their 2nd-round pick that very likely would've been available with their 3rd-round pick... Dam I ****ing hate that incompetent mother-****er... and the Entire ****ing Jacobs family too...

Sometimes I worry about how much you keep bottled up inside
:evil:

Sometimes I worry about how much you keep bottled up inside
:evil:

I let it all hang out, baby... I got nothin' inside me, except for some unwanted fat...

And once again thanks to Ian for letting us do it too!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back