Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
could be browns best chance to avoid 0-16. Are you rooting for them to win one or go 0-16?
I’d like to see them win one.

Upset alert

I was doing some analysis on the odds for today and GB paying 1.70 caught my attention but they are without their best CB right, and Josh Gordon is back. Who knows, if Kizar can engineer 14 points until halftime, GB doesn't have a lot of power fire with Hundley under center. I'm staying away from this game.

That said I'll root for GB, **** Cleveland.

could be browns best chance to avoid 0-16. Are you rooting for them to win one or go 0-16?
I’d like to see them win one.

No one wants to join the Lions. The Browns have suffered enough.

. . . then again, some people have already secured permission for an 0-16 parade in Cleveland. Maybe that's what their city needs. o_O

Hope for the Browns, expect them to blow it somehow.

No one wants to join the Lions. The Browns have suffered enough.

. . . then again, some people have already secured permission for an 0-16 parade in Cleveland. Maybe that's what their city needs. o_O

Is it the same group who did this last year? If so, do they have to get a new permit or does the old one still apply?

This has to be one of dullest weeks. Even a loss for Pitt tonite will not be huge since a win by them next week wd put them right back in the lead for one seed. Still, it's the only game I'm geared up for... all the rest seem like exhibition games to an AFC fan like me.

Maybe the SF game might be good to watch tho... to see how Jimmy does.

I don’t really care. I just want CLE to win so Aaron Rodgers doesn’t return. Also, I wouldn’t mind having WR Josh Gordon here next year lol. :D

2 weeks ago, I was convinced this was the one Cleveland wins. 1 week ago/going into today, I was convinced they were going 0-16.

Right now? Idk they'll probably lose but I'm certainly loving the ride. Gordon is a joy to watch.

Even a loss for Pitt tonite will not be huge since a win by them next week wd put them right back in the lead for one seed.

A loss by PITT may mean more than you'd think.

If PITT loses this week and the Pats win the next two weeks (MIA,PIT), then I believe that would clinch HFA.

That team is gunna be something else with a bunch top heavy draft picks.

Josh Gordon, imo, is right there with J.J. as the best wr in the game. Njoku is a baby.

Their defense has a lot of talent and will only get better. Garrett, OGun, Ogbah, Collins, Kirksey, Peppers are nice group.

Their div is trending down and has been.

Get the Browns a QB and they might be a playoff team in 2 years.

I scooped him up on both fantasy teams when his suspension got dropped. Looks like a wise decision.
I HATE fantasy. I HATE fantasy.
But, my girlfriends brother started a league and needed players, so WTF?
this is year 3. I ha d had Brady, Gronk and patriots d every year. This year I gave Lewis, hogan, had Dola for awhile. Using my pats-centric philosophy I’ve made the Sb, and list each of the first 2 due to the pats playing meaningless games and resting players.
So this year I grabbed Gordon and I’m playing him now over golden Tate. I also picked up jimmy g for week 17 :D

I HATE fantasy. I HATE fantasy.
But, my girlfriends brother started a league and needed players, so WTF?
this is year 3. I ha d had Brady, Gronk and patriots d every year. This year I gave Lewis, hogan, had Dola for awhile. Using my pats-centric philosophy I’ve made the Sb, and list each of the first 2 due to the pats playing meaningless games and resting players.
So this year I grabbed Gordon and I’m playing him now over golden Tate. I also picked up jimmy g for week 17 :D
I think I’m gonna pick up Jimmy G in my family league (where I currently am starting Carr, who has given me 0.60 points). In my friends league, I have Goff. I HAD Watson in both leagues and was absolutely destroying people with him in my line-up but then football happened. Oh well. Dion has always been a cog in my fantasy line-ups as a FLEX option.

Browns are holding on, man. I’m pulling for them.

Typical Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back