PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos @ Chargers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh....go away Skip.
skip.gif

After seeing Denver winning games they shouldn't have last year with fivehead , it's nice to see them back in the loss column. I kept waiting for San Diego to find a,way to lose.

After seeing Denver winning games they shouldn't have last year with fivehead , it's nice to see them back in the loss column. I kept waiting for San Diego to find a,way to lose.
They almost succeeded

Good, a conference loss for them. I hate that Buffalo loss and don't want it to haunt us.
Pats control their own destiny. :)

Seriously, the Pitt game needs to be won. If we get that head to head we will cruise to number 1 seed barring injuries. NE and Pitt are elite, Oakland may be the real deal but will never keep up with Pats in Win Loss, Bills will not keep their **** together for 16. It's about all the games but the Pitt game is huge.

Didn't see one so I made this.

Question: has the NFL changed the Helmet rules, because Denver is wearing their retro helmet
My kids asked the same question - how come the Broncos can wear different helmets and we can't.

My kids asked the same question - how come the Broncos can wear different helmets and we can't.
They probably painted the regular ones.

I'm not afraid of Denver.....even in Denver

first, they don't have a QB.......and even though Manning was a mere shell last year, he managed games against completely decimated teams (pittsburgh w/no brown,bell,williams....pats we all know)....they would not won with any of the schmoes they have now.......

second, the word is out........you can kill them with a million paper cuts......use the running backs as pass targets...their defense is basically a 5 man front and you game plan exactly that.....you may not score a million points, but their scheme can be negated.

all you have to do is be patient

Division games produce weird results. Now let's not let them off the hook by losing in Miami later this year.
Let's pray that week 17 game vs Miami is totally meaningless! I'll still love to see Jimmy G go out there and lead the Pats to a victory like he did in our first two games!

Bottom line is I'm really glad Denver lost. These next four weeks are going to be huge for us: Cincy, Pitt, Bills and Seahawks. If we can come out of those games with wins, home field should be ours.

I just watched the highlights from this game. Had a couple of thoughts:

1. WTF is up with these uniforms...looked like two Arena football league teams were playing.
2. The Chargers were absolutely horrid on Special Teams, that almost gave away the game.
3. The Broncos are going to be a first round exit in the playoffs if they even make it there
4. Simien or however you spell it, is probably going to grow up to be a pretty good QB, if they give him the time. He didn't look good that game, but he does have some touch passing and probably just needs more time.

I just watched the highlights from this game. Had a couple of thoughts:

1. WTF is up with these uniforms...looked like two Arena football league teams were playing.

not privy to the whole color rush thursday nite thing, huh?

The Pittsburgh game next week is now looking like it's going to be for the #1 seed in the AFC. Hopefully the Pats don't lose sight of the game against the Bengals this week while looking ahead. The Broncos are what they are: a team with a very good defense that has quarterback issues. Some dip **** last week marked one of my posts "funny" when I said that the Pats, if fully healthy, would stomp that team out in Denver. Well, that team has issues. Their LB's could not cover the Pats two TE sets and either Lewis, White, or both out of the backfield. I no longer worry about Denver. Pittsburgh is the bigger threat of the two. Next week is YUGE.

Nice to see that the Broncos seem to be slowly returning to the mean in terms of turnover differential. While they have a pretty good defense, the hyperbole in the media of the last 12 months has gotten extremely annoying.

This game smelled a lot like those lucky wins that make them reach the playoffs last year in the first place. At least SD somehow was able to hang on..

The Pittsburgh game next week is now looking like it's going to be for the #1 seed in the AFC. Hopefully the Pats don't lose sight of the game against the Bengals this week while looking ahead. The Broncos are what they are: a team with a very good defense that has quarterback issues. Some dip **** last week marked one of my posts "funny" when I said that the Pats, if fully healthy, would stomp that team out in Denver. Well, that team has issues. Their LB's could not cover the Pats two TE sets and either Lewis, White, or both out of the backfield. I no longer worry about Denver. Pittsburgh is the bigger threat of the two. Next week is YUGE.

I totally agree that the game against Pittsburgh might be the game of the season.

The thing with Pittsburgh is that they are a volatile team that can beat anyone but also **** the bed to anyone. So even if we lose, I doubt that Pittsburgh will run the table. On the other hand, winning that game would be big.. or "yuge" like you said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back