PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's involvement with Crypto is beyond sketchy

I thought so. Does the truth hurt?
How you feeling? By your grumpiness, I gather the morphin drip isn't working. Feel better.

How you feeling? By your grumpiness, I gather the morphin drip isn't working. Feel better.
I can't tell if you're being sincere but that kind of comes off as a low blow.

I know he's coming off as a devoid of empathy Trump type. Sorry. Didn't mean to participate in another thread hijack attempt you started.

He's a hypocrite. He'll feel sorry for every marginalized group in America but is one of the more vicious posters on this forum

He's a hypocrite. He'll feel sorry for every marginalized group in America but is one of the more vicious posters on this forum
I don't get the viciousness from him but your partisan talking points are out of left field

Some people are so infatuated by Tommy Kardashian.

Some people are so infatuated by Tommy Kardashian.
.... which is a helluva lot less pathetic than the people who come into these threads just to hate on the guy.

What happened to Badys face? He looks ghostly, like Bela Lugosi or something. I like Brady by the way and look forward to his games every week.

So many celebrities were involved in the NFT scam or the Bennie Babies of the 21st century. I think you can condemn all celebrities who engaged in this, but as you said, Brady was one of hundreds and hundreds of celebrities who sold NFTs of themselves that are all probably worthless at this point.

It's funny, Larry David was in a Super Bowl ad for FTX and the only mentions I can find of him promoting them right now is that his commercials were ironically right about predicting FTX's failure and not that he was promoting this BS.

Why is Curb your Enthusiasm so much better than Seinfeld. I could never understand that.

.... which is a helluva lot less pathetic than the people who come into these threads just to hate on the guy.
In who's eyes

Why is Curb your Enthusiasm so much better than Seinfeld. I could never understand that.
Maybe it has to do with when the shows were made. Seinfeld is an older show.
Speaking of Seinfeld, he has a show on Netflix that's pretty good called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

In who's eyes
In the eyes of any mature adult, which explains why you can’t see it. Instead you come here to obsessively bash the guy - and also whine about how much people talk about him.

In the eyes of any mature adult, which explains why you can’t see it. Instead you come here to obsessively bash the guy - and also whine about how much people talk about him.
Is he a Patriot player

I'm thinking of suing Belichick because after seeing him in their commercials, the Subway I ate gave me the runs. Lmao, people are so ridiculous.

Is he a Patriot player
No, he's just the most important player in Patriots' history.

If you don't like people talking about him, STFU and GTFO.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back