PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's involvement with Crypto is beyond sketchy

Well, a large number of people disagree with you because clearly he is still a valid topic of conversation on this forum.

But you do look kinda silly whining about a thread when you can just click "ignore" anytime you want. Heck, it is a whole subforum that you have to go out of your way to get into..... I mean, have the self restraint to stop coming in here if it offends you so much.
Thanks for your opinion.

Ian is the boss but since I

Thanks. As paid supporters of this site, we can have an opinion. I have disagreed with Ian's position on this, I could support Ian the year Tommy Kardashian left the Patriots but now 3 years later, no way.

Is the forum dead when Kardashian/Brady retires as you suggested? You are spreading misinformation.

I more than take a ride, I pay to be a Supporter therefore you don't have a right to tell me whether I can be here or not.
I'm a paying supporter and a Patriots season ticket holder. Ian has said that when Brady retires then the forum goes away. I am spreading information. You don't have to support it but do you have to piss on it all the time?

Ian is the boss but since I

Thanks. As paid supporters of this site, we can have an opinion. I have disagreed with Ian's position on this, I could support Ian the year Tommy Kardashian left the Patriots but now 3 years later, no way.

Is the forum dead when Kardashian/Brady retires as you suggested? You are spreading misinformation.

I more than take a ride, I pay to be a Supporter therefore you don't have a right to tell me whether I can be here or not.
No one is saying you can't be here. We are just saying you look awfully foolish to whine so childishly about a sub forum which you actually have to go out of your way to access. Newsflash: You can ignore the whole sub forum.

It would be like someone saying "hey this is a Patriots forum!! Get rid of the Red Sox discussions!!" Anyone who doesn't want to participate in Red Sox talk can just ignore that subforum.

No one is saying you can't be here. We are just saying you look awfully foolish to whine so childishly about a sub forum which you actually have to go out of your way to access. Newsflash: You can ignore the whole sub forum.

It would be like someone saying "hey this is a Patriots forum!! Get rid of the Red Sox discussions!!" Anyone who doesn't want to participate in Red Sox talk can just ignore that subforum.
I don't want to ignore it I don't want to see it..

You've got to wonder, WHY is Brady putting so much energy into moneymaking projects like a clothing line, endorsement deals of all kinds plus his pending second career in broadcasting? Not to mention his ongoing TB12 stuff. PLUS his player salary PLUS Gisele's fortune. It makes no sense.

Makes me think of that famous line from Wall Street: "How much is enough??"

Those that use wealth as a metric of happiness, of success, are cursed by it. For them, enough is never enough. They're endlessly ****-comparing, and to me, that's a miserable way to live.

I remember watching an interview where Mark Cuban, himself a billioniare, was *****ing about his own wealth and about how he couldn't get into the 11 figure club (tens of billions).

I've always said retirement is going to be pure hell for Brady.

I mean is anyone gonna mention that Brady was hardly the only ultra A list pro athlete who got wrapped up in this bulls.hit? Steph Curry and Naomi Osaka were also big brand ambassadors. This wasn’t a Brady thing so much as rich idiots getting suckered in because they got paid a lot of cash to advertise.

I mean is anyone gonna mention that Brady was hardly the only ultra A list pro athlete who got wrapped up in this bulls.hit? Steph Curry and Naomi Osaka were also big brand ambassadors. This wasn’t a Brady thing so much as rich idiots getting suckered in because they got paid a lot of cash to advertise.

So many celebrities were involved in the NFT scam or the Bennie Babies of the 21st century. I think you can condemn all celebrities who engaged in this, but as you said, Brady was one of hundreds and hundreds of celebrities who sold NFTs of themselves that are all probably worthless at this point.

It's funny, Larry David was in a Super Bowl ad for FTX and the only mentions I can find of him promoting them right now is that his commercials were ironically right about predicting FTX's failure and not that he was promoting this BS.

If you see it as greed or possibly wanting to owe an NFL team, it makes sense without debasing yourself into any conspiracy. Not saying that is what you are doing just saying when one ask this question, the possible answers are riped for conspiracy.

So many celebrities were involved in the NFT scam or the Bennie Babies of the 21st century. I think you can condemn all celebrities who engaged in this, but as you said, Brady was one of hundreds and hundreds of celebrities who sold NFTs of themselves that are all probably worthless at this point.
I know it wasn't FTX but I sure got sick of that damn Matt Damon "explorers" commercial.

Maybe instead of comparing people who invest in crypto to Magellan and Edmund Hillary, they should have shown images of the Captain of the Titanic or Joseph Hazelwood.

I know it wasn't FTX but I sure got sick of that damn Matt Damon "explorers" commercial.

Maybe instead of comparing people who invest in crypto to Magellan and Edmund Hillary, they should have shown images of the Captain of the Titanic or Joseph Hazelwood.

What’s amazing about the Matt Damon commercial is it’s literally generic. He says precisely nothing about crypto in it.

In my defense, my initial target in all this was Matt Damon. Mr. I Wasn't Bourne Yesterday. I only broached this about Brady this summer when the FTX guy did something particularly scummy. I can't understand why people stuck with the FX kid after he allowed someone to stash their hidden assets with him. It may be legal, but it's a scum move.

I'm a paying supporter and a Patriots season ticket holder. Ian has said that when Brady retires then the forum goes away. I am spreading information. You don't have to support it but do you have to piss on it all the time?
When you ejaculate do you call out Tommy's name?

Brady's wife out with another guy they must have been divorced. Tommy Kardashian gets hit again.

Brady's wife out with another guy they must have been divorced. Tommy Kardashian gets hit again.
They're divorced. She can do whatever she darn well wants. I doubt he cares, or even has the time to follow the story.

Makes me think of that famous line from Wall Street: "How much is enough??"

Those that use wealth as a metric of happiness, of success, are cursed by it. For them, enough is never enough. They're endlessly ****-comparing, and to me, that's a miserable way to live.

I remember watching an interview where Mark Cuban, himself a billioniare, was *****ing about his own wealth and about how he couldn't get into the 11 figure club (tens of billions).

I've always said retirement is going to be pure hell for Brady.
Brady isn't retiring. He may retire from the NFL but will transition into broadcasting and his business ventures. He's got too much energy and drive to sit on a couch watching football and spend countless unproductive hours on an online forum criticizing others like Toolscribe does.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back