PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's involvement with Crypto is beyond sketchy

how did you miss that?

Yes, that great website known as sportsmanist...how could I miss that

No, he's just the most important player in Patriots' history.

If you don't like people talking about him, STFU and GTFO.
Tough guy, when you mastabate do you call out Brady's name?

If Brady is guilty of something nefarious then he's guilty. I think most of these celebrities though were probably ignorant of the ponzi type mechanics of it. They were caught up in the wave of its rapid growth and bought in. All these famous people jumping in probably made it easier for them to fall for it. Still someone should have advised them that pushing investments ain't the same as promoting Uggs or Gatorade.
I don't think he did anything illegal.

But I started this thread back in June when another crypto outfit hid assets with FTX in order to void paying back creditors and individual investors.

All this stuff is unregulated, and FTX was in the Bahamas, but the celebrities who worked with FTX, even if they were just getting paid for an endorsement, were already working for a company that was committing fraud by allowing other firms to park their money with them.

Maybe the celebrities didn't know this was going on. But it was in the news. Do these people have financial advisors? Seems to me it's their business to know FTX was involved in sketchy business way back.

Last edited:
So much to unpack based from this article

Bro is there money they can do whatever the **** they want with it same like you can do whatever you want with yours...************ I'm surprised how many football fans really care about people's personal business.

Bro is there money they can do whatever the **** they want with it same like you can do whatever you want with yours...************ I'm surprised how many football fans really care about people's personal business.
I posted another article that showed Brady giving way more to charites than that article claims. I was dismissed because he didn't like the source. Guess who dismissed it, lol

Tough guy, when you mastabate do you call out Brady's name?
I am the second person you have asked that question to. You obviously spend a lot of time thinking about other men masturbating.

I think the better question is why are you so obsessed with knowing the details of how other men masturbate? Perhaps thinking about other men is what fuels your private fantasies?

One of my pet peeves is people like the writer of this article who doesn't know the difference between 1% and 0.1%. It isn't the headline which is the problem but rather this line:

The Luz Foundation gave out $640,402 between 2007 and 2019 – a number that equals only .00008 percent of Tom and Gisele’s combined net worth before their split.

Last edited:
This FTX Bundchen household investment fiasco leads me to believe that they do not have competent financial advisor(s) or do not listen to their admonitions.

This FTX Bundchen household investment fiasco leads me to believe that they do not have competent financial advisor(s) or do not listen to their admonitions.
A whole group of them don't. Celebrity after celebrity fell for it

Brady not financially savvy - he was encouraging others to buy the crypto dip this past summer. of course, crypto has fallen even further since then...

A whole group of them don't. Celebrity after celebrity fell for it
In all fairness, despite the media sensationalism, we have no idea what they invested in FTX. It may be nothing more than an endorsement.

Back when Brady and Bundchen bought an equity stake in FTX, the value of that stake was $132 million.

It's all gone now, they won't see even a penny.

I don't know at what price point they bought in at but the article I found announcing the deal to do commercials was from early Sept 2021, and it said the couple would receive a signing bonus in shares in addition to the stake they purchased. At the time, the value of each share was $73.

They had 1.8m shares together. Kraft had over $600k.

It's very hard to believe that FTX would have given him the 1.8m shares that Brady owned. He no doubt bought a chunk of that.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Back when Brady and Bundchen bought an equity stake in FTX, the value of that stake was $132 million.

It's all gone now, they won't see even a penny.

I don't know at what price point they bought in at but the article I found announcing the deal to do commercials was from early Sept 2021, and it said the couple would receive a signing bonus in shares in addition to the stake they purchased. At the time, the value of each share was $73.

They had 1.8m shares together. Kraft had over $600k.

It's very hard to believe that FTX would have given him the 1.8m shares that Brady owned. He no doubt bought a chunk of that.
I'd be interested in reading the article where you got the above. Do you have a link? I haven't seen any articles that say Brady (or Bundchen) invested any of their actual money in FTX, but rather they were given equity stakes in the company (plus FTX crypto itself) as part of their endorsement deal.

Now all that equity and crypto today can't even buy a cup of coffee, but I am not finding anything saying either of them are out anything but the time it took for them to give their endorsement, do the commercials, etc.

Not sure any of this matters since Brady gave all of his FTX stake to Giselle in the divorce settlement. She seemed happy at the time.

This is where the NYFL has soured me. I watch football for the athleticism and the competition and I never cared about the money they made or their personal lives. Now that's all I hear about.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back