PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's cameo in the new netflix series "Living with Yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is total horseshit. Pure and complete ********.

What sort of billionaire goes to a seedy place for just a massage? Why wouldn't he have gone to a top-end spa?
Putting aside the Bob Kraft situation, you cannot apply reason and logic to why people do the things they do to gain sexual gratification.

Why would a young, handsome actor (who was dating a supermodel) pay 50 bucks for some action from the nastiest, skankiest ho on the Hollywood strip? There’s no logic behind it, but it happened.

There is no shortage of men doing incredibly stupid, dangerous things for satisfaction. And men who are rich, successful and/or intelligent are not immune from same.

Well, don't have time right now to delve into the internet. I agree they're 2 distinctly different things.
But the purpose of the internet, as with all technology, is to help us to do mundane things faster and easier, thus freeing us up to have more time to do things that really matter- developing and improving relationships, giving back to society, self improvement etc.
Seems a lot of people get bogged down with the internet itself. It just ain't all that. It's like tv,- you can have 1,000 stations- but only about 3 of em are worth watching.
But whatever works for you. I mostly kinda feel sorry for folks that spend a lot of time on social media. Their lives are just passing em by.

The internet. The most innovative technology since the computer. Before that was the typewriter. Before the typewriter was ink. I have three young daughters who have smart phones and are wicked smart. I would rather them play with a smart phone than play kick the can. The internet has basically put newspapers, a number of magazines and stores out of business. College courses are offered over the internet. Are you comprehending this or have you logged off?

Last edited:
Either you're being facetious, or you've really never studied the history of technology.
I was too busy out having a real life i.e. playing music, playing spots, dating women, hanging with friends. Sorry, just never had the time.

The internet. The most innovative technology since the computer. Before that was the typewriter. Before the typewriter was ink. I have three young daughters who have smart phones and are wicked smart. I would rather them play with a smart phone than play kick the can. The internet has basically put newspapers and a number of magazines out of business. College courses are offered over the internet. Are you comprehending this or have you logged off?
Bingo! I never thought I would read from anyone that the internet was invented to help us do mundane things quicker???? WTF? The internet connected the world. The internet isnt a microwave.

The myopic is strong in this thread LOL.

Apart from hiring BB about two decades ago what exactly has he done to "enable winning" on this team since then ?

Kept his nose out of the day to day business of the Patriots, compare to Dan Snyder, Jerry Jones, Mark Davis et al.

Built state of the art training facilities, state of the art rehab facilities.. bought a luxurious plane for the team to travel on etc., etc.

If you do not see what Kraft has done for this team then you are not paying attention..

If you have not seen what Kraft has done for the community you are also not paying attention...

After watching this team flounder under the likes of the Sullivan Family, Victor Kiam and James Orthwein (who intended to move this franchise to St. Louis), we are very lucky to have the Kraft Family guiding this franchise..

As crazy as it sounds, it does not appear to be wrong. From the hotel comment, I assume you did not read the article.

I read it long ago and had forgotten the specifics. I went back and reread. You are correct that I am wrong with my hotel comments. However I do stand by my comment that Kraft absolutely did not go there just to get a massage. Here's why:

First off, it's not sensible to assume that a premiere hotel would just sit on its hands if they run out of masseuses to provide. They of course have a contingency for that- It's either referral to another high quality spa, or summoning qualified freelancers.

Additionally, speaking of the article, here's something that stands out from the article and supports my premise:

"Some residents, when I asked them about Kraft, appeared puzzled that a man of such immense wealth would feel the need to leave his valeted residence for a massage, let alone sexual services. What horrified these residents most was that Kraft had gone “over the bridge.” Over the bridge is West Palm Beach, a service town on the mainland, where the support staffs live: maids, gardeners, doctors, judges—anyone who has to work for a living."

I think it was Dan Hausle 7 news sports that asked the question. I guess he is trying to acquire a reputation of someone that is not afraid to ask the tough questions.

He came off as one of the “journalists” in the first Batman movie.

I read it long ago and had forgotten the specifics. I went back and reread. You are correct that I am wrong with my hotel comments. However I do stand by my comment that Kraft absolutely did not go there just to get a massage. Here's why:

First off, it's not sensible to assume that a premiere hotel would just sit on its hands if they run out of masseuses to provide. They of course have a contingency for that- It's either referral to another high quality spa, or summoning qualified freelancers.

Additionally, speaking of the article, here's something that stands out from the article and supports my premise:

"Some residents, when I asked them about Kraft, appeared puzzled that a man of such immense wealth would feel the need to leave his valeted residence for a massage, let alone sexual services. What horrified these residents most was that Kraft had gone “over the bridge.” Over the bridge is West Palm Beach, a service town on the mainland, where the support staffs live: maids, gardeners, doctors, judges—anyone who has to work for a living."

The quotes you have list “judges” and “lawyers” among the “support staff” people.

You may want to reread that closer. A lot of readers missed the meaning and thought it meant slumming, for some reason.

All it meant was people who aren’t dowagers, heirs or characters from Downton Abbey. It was poorly written, hence widely misunderstood.

In effect he went from Chestnut Hill to Newton Highlands.

Last edited:
The quotes you have list “judges” and “lawyers” among the “support staff” people.

You may want to reread that closer. A lot of readers missed the meaning and thought it meant slumming, for some reason.

All it meant was people who aren’t dowagers or characters from Downton Abbey. It was poorly written, hence widely misunderstood.

In effect he went from Chestnut Hill to Newton Highlands.

Nope.

Kraft, as a billionaire, went out of his circle, out of his comfort zone, to seek something, and it sure as hell wasn't just any ordinary massage.

Crossing the bridge, to you, means nothing. But to the 1% who live by very different standards, it means something else. I suspect that it is a point of pride, or a status symbol, that you have people and things come to you, but you never go to them, i.e., "cross the bridge."

Well, don't have time right now to delve into the internet. I agree they're 2 distinctly different things.
But the purpose of the internet, as with all technology, is to help us to do mundane things faster and easier, thus freeing us up to have more time to do things that really matter- developing and improving relationships, giving back to society, self improvement etc.
Seems a lot of people get bogged down with the internet itself. It just ain't all that. It's like tv,- you can have 1,000 stations- but only about 3 of em are worth watching.
But whatever works for you. I mostly kinda feel sorry for folks that spend a lot of time on social media. Their lives are just passing em by.

I get your specific point about abusing social media, I really do. My MiL is a perfect example of what you are talking about. She is a Facebook junky to the point that it impacts her life; she gets sucked into debates on there and gets pissed off because someone trolled her and misses out on spending time with her grand kids when we are up North visiting them because her face never leaves her iPad/iPhone. Most of the pictures we have of the kids visits are her in the background face into device.

But in general, I disagree with what the internet is and can be. It can be utilized to augment many "analog parts" of a person's life just like any other tool can. I don't find it to be nearly as much of a dichotomy as you lay it out; i.e. you can still have a very fruitful "human" existence and be highly engaged with it.

If were being honest, in a vacuum, it is one of the greatest achievements in our species history....the fact that a good segment of the population only uses it to troll people doesn't take away from the greatness of it as a life impacting invention.

Nope.

Kraft, as a billionaire, went out of his circle, out of his comfort zone, to seek something, and it sure as hell wasn't just any ordinary massage.

Crossing the bridge, to you, means nothing. But to the 1% who live by very different standards, it means something else. I suspect that it is a point of pride, or a status symbol, that you have people and things come to you, but you never go to them, i.e., "cross the bridge."

Once again “judges” and “lawyers”..........

The paragraph was poorly written and sneaking those two words in there was lost on most readers. He was going to Newton not New Bedford.

Anyhow, being owner of the NEP, he’s a person who spends far more time and is comfortable with ‘common riff-raff’ than the dowagers of his gated community down there.

Last edited:
I get your specific point about abusing social media, I really do. My MiL is a perfect example of what you are talking about. She is a Facebook junky to the point that it impacts her life; she gets sucked into debates on there and gets pissed off because someone trolled her and misses out on spending time with her grand kids when we are up North visiting them because her face never leaves her iPad/iPhone. Most of the pictures we have of the kids visits are her in the background face into device.

But in general, I disagree with what the internet is and can be. It can be utilized to augment many "analog parts" of a person's life just like any other tool can. I don't find it to be nearly as much of a dichotomy as you lay it out; i.e. you can still have a very fruitful "human" existence and be highly engaged with it.

If were being honest, in a vacuum, it is one of the greatest achievements in our species history....the fact that a good segment of the population only uses it to troll people doesn't take away from the greatness of it as a life impacting invention.
Your mother in law sounds like she’s been debating with me on Facebook. Most are too dumb to debate with on there so I mostly either tell them to take more extremely close up pictures of their faces (boomers) or I zoom in on their ugly/fat faces and just post that in response to them (Gen X and millennials). Never fails to piss them off.

Your mother in law sounds like she’s been debating with me on Facebook. Most are too dumb to debate with on there so I mostly either tell them to take more extremely close up pictures of their faces (boomers) or I zoom in on their ugly/fat faces and just post that in response to them (Gen X and millennials). Never fails to piss them off.

Very well could be. It’s very sad. My wife has told her she needs to get off FB but she won’t listen.

Troll away

Very well could be. It’s very sad. My wife has told her she needs to get off FB but she won’t listen.

Troll away
What’s her name? I’ll get her off of there real quick. Drop me a link to her profile and I’ll torch her so viciously that she’ll never want to log in there again.

The internet. The most innovative technology since the computer. Before that was the typewriter. Before the typewriter was ink. I have three young daughters who have smart phones and are wicked smart. I would rather them play with a smart phone than play kick the can. The internet has basically put newspapers, a number of magazines and stores out of business. College courses are offered over the internet. Are you comprehending this or have you logged off?
i would rather my kids play outside than on their phones. Curious as to why you think playing on a phone would be better?

Once again “judges” and “lawyers”..........

The paragraph was poorly written and sneaking those two words in there was lost on most readers. He was going to Newton not New Bedford.

Anyhow, being owner of the NEP, he’s a person who spends far more time and is comfortable with ‘common riff-raff’ than the dowagers of his gated community down there.

Huh?

Since when does he hang out with the "riff-raff"?

You need to understand that people of his ilk really do live in a different world than you do. It doesn't matter that you think that WPB is Newton, the point is that to the 1%, WPB is New Bedford.

Are you really that gullible? He claimed he didn’t know it was a rub and tug and then claimed he “thought he had something” with Lulu. Then the next day got a HJ from a different woman. There is no way on earth this story had a shred of truth, and I cannot believe you actually believe Kraft.

Had a connection? The incidents took like 10 minutes each. Are you trolling? This is the biggest horse sht ever, and how convenient that a friend claims to have discussed it with him, which is impossible to prove. There are no transcripts, just an obvious fabrication.

Come on, man!!!

Actually, they have the transcripts, that is the point. You clearly did not read the article. This was no puff piece for Kraft.

What’s her name? I’ll get her off of there real quick. Drop me a link to her profile and I’ll torch her so viciously that she’ll never want to log in there again.

Unfortunately I set up the privacy settings on her account, so she isn't searchable. And since I deleted my Facebook account in 2018 coming out the Cambridge Analytica stuff, I can't get a link.

I could ask my wife, but I'm not going to do that; pick your battles and all that.

Dude went slumming for a knob polishing. This is hardly the first time its happened in history.

Why? Who knows. Boredom? I guess Kraft doesn't keep a roster of side action on que for frequently travelled to locales.

The cameo seemed like an obvious troll of Brady/Pats haters that can't understand how Brady is still chugging along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back