PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's cameo in the new netflix series "Living with Yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The need and craving for "excitement" often overwhelms common sense.. Why not an "incall" ??Perhaps that did not meet his need to "walk on the wild side"..

That is not justification, just some context for why men such as him seek this type of excitement.. The madam and the "masseuse" invited him back and he obliged. IMO they knew how to play to his ego and libido...

And the assumption that a man who was shrewd and smart enough to build an empire and brand from scratch was completely oblivious to this, is total ********.

He didn't cross the bridge just to go look for a cheap massage. That's laughably ridiculous.

The transcripts are of Kraft and Kraft’s friend claiming what they said to each other on the phone. They don’t have transcripts of a private telephone conversation. Big difference.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a WINNER here. That was just a lame, half-assed attempt to whitewash what happened.

Watched the first two episodes last night. Really good start so far. Tom's part was perfect, probably only a few people would've been so appropriate.

As for 5 vs. 6 reflecting how many super bowls he had at the time, I imagine they could've shot him saying both numbers and picked one later in editing. It would've taken about a minute.

I have 4 kids and would be lost without them having phones so I can stay in touch with them (I actually got them for each of them in 4th or 5th grade when they joined ski club at school, which skied at night - no way did I want them skiing at night without me there and being unable to call for help). I do agree that everybody (myself included) is on them too much, and I wish they would ban using them in school. However, in our high school if your kid forgets something and you bring it by (to the security office, no less, because God forbid they let a parent in without a full body search), they ask you to text them to pick it up. In classes many times the teachers have the students do research on their phones, and those few kids without them are at a big disadvantage. There are definitely pros and cons all around, but I do like the convenience/safety aspect of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back