PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be guest on Howard Stern next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stern is repulsive. Why bother doing such an interview?

"Hey Tom. Pee pee poo poo! Has Gisele ever eaten your jizz before a fashion show? LOLOLOLOL" is how the interview is going to go.

I guarantee it will not.

Stern is repulsive. Why bother doing such an interview?

"Hey Tom. Pee pee poo poo! Has Gisele ever eaten your jizz before a fashion show? LOLOLOLOL" is how the interview is going to go.

Sounds like the last time you listened to Stern was 20 years ago.

Sounds like the last time you listened to Stern was 20 years ago.
No, I hear his trash all the time when I'm in my friend's car. He's 100% like that.

I’m assuming he knows what he’s getting into. He’s too smart not too. I’ll be listening to see if he breaks the mold, it would be kind of refreshing actually.

No, I hear his trash all the time when I'm in my friend's car. He's 100% like that.

Yes definitely when he interviewed Hillary Clinton in December it was like that.

Yes definitely when he interviewed Hillary Clinton in December it was like that.

I assume this is supposed to be an example of an exception to the rule?

Stern has evolved over the years especially when it comes to interviews. He might be the best in the business right now. The other shenanigans continue but he conducts a damn fine interview. Don't fcking listen if you don't want to. I don't want to hear your whining.

Who cares.

Tom Brady should go on the show to say how much money and help he is giving to people suffering during these times or donating equipment for people on the front lines. Otherwise we really don’t care why you left. Your gone. Your NON essential.... Tootaloo

You obviously don’t haha. His celebrity interviews are 10x more respectful than they used to be. He’s been criticized for being too PC over the years.

You obviously don’t haha. His celebrity interviews are 10x more respectful than they used to be. He’s been criticized for being too PC over the years.
Yeah, he’s gone pretty soft.

You obviously don't follow me around. I hear Stern's show all the time as I sit in my friend's car. His shows are full of frivolous vulgarity. And there's a difference between "PC" and just outright sexual vulgarity.

You obviously don't follow me around. I hear Stern's show all the time as I sit in my friend's car. His shows are full of frivolous vulgarity. And there's a difference between "PC" and just outright sexual vulgarity.

So you didn't listen to him back in the day, then. Your stance on him becomes much more understandable now. He used to be 500x times worse than he is now. I remember they had Tobey Maguire on in the lead up to the Spider-Man release and Stern absolutely roasted him for the first ten minutes then spent the rest of the interview asking him how Kirsten Dunst was in bed.

You should definitely call the FCC.

So you didn't listen to him back in the day, then. Your stance on him becomes much more understandable now. He used to be 500x times worse than he is now. I remember they had Tobey Maguire on in the lead up to the Spider-Man release and Stern absolutely roasted him for the first ten minutes then spent the rest of the interview asking him how Kirsten Dunst was in bed.
That's beside the point.
You should definitely call the FCC.
Missing the point.

Who cares.

Tom Brady should go on the show to say how much money and help he is giving to people suffering during these times or donating equipment for people on the front lines. Otherwise we really don’t care why you left. Your gone. Your NON essential.... Tootaloo
I still firmly believe that any athlete or celebrity right now should shut up their whiny rich asses if it is self promoting while this virus is effecting so many people financially and health wise. If you are using some of your wealth to help please step to the front of the line to speak. Otherwise it is just self absorbing nonsense.

Saying that I just read that Brady is donating 10 million meals. Thanks you Tom that is what I wanted to see with my original post. Thank You Bob Kraft for showing what true LEADERSHIP is during these trying times.
Step up to the plate athletes and actors and give back. Otherwise shut up and self quarantine like the rest of us. There is no I in Team

I still firmly believe that any athlete or celebrity right now should shut up their whiny rich asses if it is self promoting while this virus is effecting so many people financially and health wise. If you are using some of your wealth to help please step to the front of the line to speak. Otherwise it is just self absorbing nonsense.

Saying that I just read that Brady is donating 10 million meals. Thanks you Tom that is what I wanted to see with my original post. Thank You Bob Kraft for showing what true LEADERSHIP is during these trying times.
Step up to the plate athletes and actors and give back. Otherwise shut up and self quarantine like the rest of us. There is no I in Team

Or you could shut up and let the rest of us enjoy what the man who brought the Patriots 6 Lombardi's has to share... A Stern interview is just the kind of distraction we need during the isolation.

It's pretty pathetic that some people have chosen the 'Tom is dead to me" route. It isn't healthy, it isn't sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes