PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be guest on Howard Stern next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady rides the Sybian on-air

Curious.... has the $50 million man pledged any coin for pandemic relief like many sports stars?
Has the Pats organization?
Any Boston teams? (Besides Bruins guilt money)

Oh boy, I dont listen to Stern but years ago heard him a lot at work. He gets the celebrity comfortable with normal conversation then suddenly hits them with embarrassing, personal sexual questions. He is gonna drag Giselle through the mud. Tom should know this though, he can deflect, but still.

This is what happens when you no longer have the emperor breathing down your neck controlling your every move.

This is what happens when you no longer have the emperor breathing down your neck controlling your every move.

Kraft and Belichick have both been interviewed by Stern...

Kraft and Belichick have both been interviewed by Stern...

This isnt about stern.

This is about brady going on a media tour and generally being more available.

He started a few years ago with his documentary and now it just seems like he can do such things like this without upsetting his boss.

Oh boy, I dont listen to Stern but years ago heard him a lot at work. He gets the celebrity comfortable with normal conversation then suddenly hits them with embarrassing, personal sexual questions. He is gonna drag Giselle through the mud. Tom should know this though, he can deflect, but still.

It's a challenge that Brady can handle. It'll be great.

I wonder how much Brady will say. I would think he'd want to keep any major disagreements on the DL just cause that's how he is as a professional. However that be the most interesting stuff to hear about. I think this will be a pretty tame interview.

Brady seems like the kind of guy who make a bad interview subject tbh. More worried about his brand and legacy that talking any real dirt.

Should be the GOAT of uncomfortable interviews.

He's also rumored to be teaming up with Phil vs Tiger and Manning in a match.

Stern is repulsive. Why bother doing such an interview?

"Hey Tom. Pee pee poo poo! Has Gisele ever eaten your jizz before a fashion show? LOLOLOLOL" is how the interview is going to go.

This interview is a horrible idea

Curious.... has the $50 million man pledged any coin for pandemic relief like many sports stars?
Has the Pats organization?
Any Boston teams? (Besides Bruins guilt money)

Jacobs is a disgrace to the city. Thought I'd put that out there. But I guess he gets away with it because people keep buying whatever he sells.

And I wouldn't be shocked if Brady did donate money. But I feel like he wouldn't want it publicized.

If Brady were smart he would tell Stern upfront that there is to be no dirty questions about Giselle. And that he isn't going to throw BB or Kraft under the bus. (Aka no questions about Kraft's rub. Or BB and his past "Discretions". Or what he disliked about playing for them).

Still the GOAT. But this new Brady is nothing short of a soap opera. From Tom vs Time. To "I plead the fifth". To a drinking contest with Colbert. To Oprah. To that bizarre preview with Rudd. Now this.

He’s Tampa’s QB now, I don't care what he has to say anymore.

I can tell.
I'm just entering the stage of grief where my appreciation has turned to wanting nothing to do withTB. It'll pass, I just need to start day drinking to numb the pain.

Stern is repulsive. Why bother doing such an interview?

"Hey Tom. Pee pee poo poo! Has Gisele ever eaten your jizz before a fashion show? LOLOLOLOL" is how the interview is going to go.
There was a time in America, and still should be, when anything like this on the airwaves would be unthinkable (yes, I know he is on satellite now.)

Anyone else not care about what Brady has to say at this point?

He made his decision not to stay... I find it difficult to care about what he's thinking or doing. Maybe after he retires I might tune him in again, but right now? Meh... He's moved on and so have i

Go Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing