PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be guest on Howard Stern next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not care about what Brady has to say at this point?

He made his decision not to stay... I find it difficult to care about what he's thinking or doing. Maybe after he retires I might tune him in again, but right now? Meh... He's moved on and so have i

Go Pats
Nah, I will always love him, be interested in what he says & follow his career. He’s my ex that I still love and will always root for. :D
My only major conflict will be when Pats/Bucs play each other...I will desperately want the Patriots and Tom Brady to win. :eek:

Curious.... has the $50 million man pledged any coin for pandemic relief like many sports stars?
Has the Pats organization?
Any Boston teams? (Besides Bruins guilt money)
Tom & Gisele donated to the Boston Food Bank...

Anyone else not care about what Brady has to say at this point?

He made his decision not to stay... I find it difficult to care about what he's thinking or doing. Maybe after he retires I might tune him in again, but right now? Meh... He's moved on and so have i

Go Pats
Same. really do not care

I am one of the biggest Brady fans. But really who cares? I don't want to hear about everything he does. The dude is someone else's problem now.

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t ask what was the deal with him dating Giselle, yet Bridgette Moynahan magically ends up pregnant?

He's also rumored to be teaming up with Phil vs Tiger and Manning in a match.

What a great idea. Brady/Phil vs PEDton/Tiger.
A Good vs Evil match if I ever saw one.

I am one of the biggest Brady fans. But really who cares? I don't want to hear about everything he does. The dude is someone else's problem now.

That's right. It's been over a year since the dude finished helping the Pats win all of their 6 Lombardi's. Why would anyone want to hear him now?

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t ask what was the deal with him dating Giselle, yet Bridgette Moynahan magically ends up pregnant?

I'd guess that Brady's going to spend a good amount of time saying the right things and taking some time to give the most basic answers. Maybe he'll give out a couple of chuckles at the stupid sh!t that Howard will say. After seeing the kid for 20 years I think he'll do fine.

If I were Howard I would ask him:
Was the real reason you dumped Bridget for Gisele because Bridget wouldn't go 3-input?

Last edited:
I'd guess that Brady's going to spend a good amount of time saying the right things and taking some time to give the most basic answers. Maybe he'll give out a couple of chuckles at the stupid sh!t that Howard will say. After seeing the kid for 20 years I think he'll do fine.
Brady is very good at answering questions without answering them.

What's with the "Howard Stern shouldn't have a platform" puritanical takes around here? I thought you guys liked free speech.

What's with the "Howard Stern shouldn't have a platform" puritanical takes around here? I thought you guys liked free speech.
I support free speech, doesn’t mean I would watch/listen to his trash. TB could do better than that. Now that I think about it, it’s a curious choice.

I support free speech, doesn’t mean I would watch/listen to his trash. TB could do better than that. Now that I think about it, it’s a curious choice.

There's a difference between choosing not to engage with something and being of the opinion it shouldn't be allowed to exist. There are multiple posts in this thread of the latter category, and lots of people hitting the agree/like/winner button on those posts.

There's a difference between choosing not to engage with something and being of the opinion it shouldn't be allowed to exist. There are multiple posts in this thread of the latter category, and lots of people hitting the agree/like/winner button on those posts.
Agree, people should be allowed to say whatever they want. It’s up to me to determine if I want to listen to it.

Stern is repulsive. Why bother doing such an interview?

"Hey Tom. Pee pee poo poo! Has Gisele ever eaten your jizz before a fashion show? LOLOLOLOL" is how the interview is going to go.

Probably because, while his show altogether outright sucks, the guy is the best interviewer on the planet. He has an inherent advantage where he can sit with a guest for 1-2 hours straight without a commercial break.

Public airwaves are different. There has to be community standards and boundaries. You use discretion when speaking in public versus in private. Just because you CAN say it doesn't mean you SHOULD say it. Why abuse your freedom? With freedom comes responsibility.

So few driving now, who will be listening to the 66 yr old talk to the 43 yr old ?

Not interested in Tampa Tom’s self promotion.

I hope he roasts Bill. But he won't, too classy. The best we will ever have in NE. GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes