PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

I really don’t enjoy watching Brady now. Partially because he doesn’t play for the Pats, but mainly because he is nowhere near the QB he was. The Tampa Bay offense is not close to those great Patriot offenses. He does not suck, but he ain’t great. And you could see it at the end in NE. He still is a competitor, and there are flashes - but I certainly do not want to see the 1973 Willie Mays version of Tom Brady.
I mean he led the league in yards and TDs. Broke several more records. I guess your standards are pretty high.

Some people are clearly but hurt that we aren’t all sucking Brady’s balls for coming back like we all knew he would.
Please quote all the posts of the "we all knew he would."

I mean he led the league in yards and TDs. Broke several more records. I guess your standards are pretty high.

Ya...but the eye test.

And he couldn't even make the Super Bowl! Losing in the playoffs before getting to the Super Bowl is beneath him. It is so Joe Montana.

I'm in the minority here but I loved 90% of the Favre drama. I don't mind a little now & then, it's sports, entertainment. Not that serious. Good for Brady. I really don't get the feelings some have. He's still elite at what he does and can't stand his wife & kids. Leave him alone. I love watching him play the game.

A bunch of clowns are acting exactly how the petty, scorned, whiny Jets/Colts/Broncos/Ravens fans of the 2000s and 2010s used to act towards Brady & the Patriots. It's pathetic.
Yup. Shame this is the greatest player and Patriot of all time

Tom vs Retirement

another year of sh!t posts.
I’m a pats pan. Plain and simple.
I love and appreciate all that Tom did for this franchise but he is gone.
And I root for the Pats.

A bunch of clowns are acting exactly how the petty, scorned, whiny Jets/Colts/Broncos/Ravens fans of the 2000s and 2010s used to act towards Brady & the Patriots. It's pathetic.
Mine was a joke about retirement
My retirement

Brady is doing this for Giselle. He just couldn't risk her being in Canton at the same time as Ben Rapistberger 5 years from now.

I applaud Brady's selflessness in delaying his HOF induction at least another year to protect his wife.

Montana wouldn't have done that.

Love that guy, want him to be successful and as happy as he made me for 20 years as a Pats fan. I hope he does great this coming year!

Brady is doing this for Giselle. He just couldn't risk her being in Canton at the same time as Ben Rapistberger 5 years from now.

I applaud Brady's selflessness in delaying his HOF induction at least another year to protect his wife.

Actually, he heard Patsfans was about to shut down the Brady forum and said heck with that @Ian I'm unretiring.

I said a decade ago that Brady would last longer in the league than Roethlisberger. Of course back then I thought Brady would last until his late 30s, maybe 40, 41 and Roethlisberger wouldn't make it past 34,35 with the beatings he took.

Even if Brady did retire, i would have been right because Brady played one week after Roethlisberger retired.

Of course back then I thought Brady would last until his late 30s, maybe 40, 41 and Roethlisberger wouldn't make it past 34,35 with the beatings he took.
So you were wrong. Again. At least you're consistent.

He never would have retired in the first place if everyone just left him alone after a fresh loss. At least he will get a do-over on his retirement and remember to thank both US and the Bucs in a single statement:evil:.

So you were wrong. Again. At least you're consistent.

Thanks buddy. You gave me a lot to think about. The thing I love about you most is your thought provoking posts and keen insight. I love that we are besties! Smooches!

The #Bucs had been in regular contact with Tom Brady and recently believed he wanted to end his retirement that lasted 41 days. The timing was not coincidental. Now they try to reload for a Super Bowl run. Tom Brady to return to Bucs for 2022 season

Thanks buddy. You gave me a lot to think about. The thing I love about you most is your thought provoking posts and keen insight. I love that we are besties! Smooches!
You're a weird dude. Stay in your lane m'fer.

They're going to need to to some long night candle burning. Restructures and handshake agreements are probably already being worked on.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back