PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Unretiring

You're a weird dude. Stay in your lane m'fer.

I am blushing with all these cute pet names you have for me. I should make one for you. I know! I am going going to call you Scooter.

Scooter, you are the best!

This is a bit much even for a Brady diehard.

Meh, I'd still rather watch Brady take home another Lombardi than 30 other teams, but this is getting obnoxious. One of the best parts of early career Tom Brady was he was 100% football player and no other prima donna nonsense. His last few years here were such a soap opera that I couldn't even enjoy the games anymore. Love the player, hate the drama.
He won 2 Super Bowls in his last 4 years with the patriots. I enjoyed the hell out of it

My takeaway is that many Patriots fans become like Bills fans when criticizing Brady… lots of hot air and nonsense. He’s the same guy, very effeminate, dumb as a box of rocks, the greatest player in NFL history

My takeaway is that many Patriots fans become like Bills fans when criticizing Brady… lots of hot air and nonsense. He’s the same guy, very effeminate, dumb as a box of rocks, the greatest player in NFL history
I mean, not so dumb.

SmartSelect_20220313-223652_Firefox.jpg

SmartSelect_20220215-113434_Firefox.jpg

My guess is that he wanted the Bucs to release him once he was retired but they didn’t, then he wanted them to trade his rights and they said no. So now he’s like “well I gotta unretire by today if I want the team I’m on to attempt to be competitive this year”… but if that is the case, I’m looking forward to some animosity between him and Arians this year lol

Brady is doing this for Giselle. He just couldn't risk her being in Canton at the same time as Ben Rapistberger 5 years from now.

I applaud Brady's selflessness in delaying his HOF induction at least another year to protect his wife.

Montana wouldn't have done that.
It just dawned on me that Tom’s retirement rumors came out like 1 day after Roethlisberger retired so Tom basically stole all of Ben’s thunder. And now he’s unretiring so it didn’t even matter. Basically Roethlisberger got screwed lmao

He js the Greatest player of all time
But on how he handles that ego is what will define his legacy

Lmao, only to morons. How he played on the field will define his legacy.

My guess is that he wanted the Bucs to release him once he was retired but they didn’t, then he wanted them to trade his rights and they said no. So now he’s like “well I gotta unretire by today if I want the team I’m on to attempt to be competitive this year”… but if that is the case, I’m looking forward to some animosity between him and Arians this year lol
Was just going to type the same thing, I don't think he's looking for attention, he wanted to play for someone else and that was his only move.

275625347_10221264508344348_8329845653318606385_n.jpg

He’s absolutely more of a diva than he used to be. I’m sorry, I love the guy and have supported him blindly up to this point but this is a bit ridiculous. If this was any other player I’d be ****ting on them for this nonsense.

This goes to some of you here too

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back