PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to be interviewed Sunday at 9am on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For those interested Brady will be interviewed on Nfl Network sunday at 9am by Michael Lombardi.

i wish someone other than lombardi interviewed. he is good and tight with the organization but sometimes an Independent interviewer can get some good points in ...just my 2 cents. i guess lombardi/mayock are the only ones on NFLN who the pats have a good relationship with ?

As if ANYONE will get Tommy Boy to say anything that is not information free Belichick speak. Not without waterboarding at least.

Last edited:
I love watching the NFLN gameday morning and it will be nice to see what Tom has to say about various things at this point in this season. The thing that sucks about these interviews is that they show little bits at a time and I just want to see the damn interview.

i wish someone other than lombardi interviewed. he is good and tight with the organization but sometimes an Independent interviewer can get some good points in ...just my 2 cents. i guess lombardi/mayock are the only ones on NFLN who the pats have a good relationship with ?
Yeah, I'd rather have Collinsworth or Tom Jackson.

Lord, I'll try and watch that, but 9am on a Sunday morning is awfully early after a good Saturday night. :cool:

Lord, I'll try and watch that, but 9am on a Sunday morning is awfully early after a good Saturday night. :cool:

well..its 6am here on the west coast. i usually end up watching them later on the web

He will be wearing Armani and his hair will be by Esteban Saint Michelle

How was his body language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes