PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Sr. Says what I’ve been saying all along.

BB doesn't say anything during his pressers........he doesn't say anything anytime.

The Brady camp won't get a response from BB regardless of what they say, and that's going to burn them up until BB has enough and he outs Brady for deflategate

preemptive damage control re. Wickersham's book.
I really think a lot of that stuff we hear is hype for the book and nothing more.

Gracious in defeat and humble in victory -- that's how classy athletes handle it.
Eh - Bill and the Pats have had their moments. Bill calling out FredEx, the stuff after the final whistle in that San Diego playoff game. Bill calling out Tomlin. Provoked for sure but still. Bill even mocked Marv Levy once in his Browns days. LOL.

Also Brady as we know paid the price for taunting the Ravens and Harbaugh after that playoff game.

Absolutely.

And the last 2 rings Brady had were won by the Defense and RBs. A combined 12 points for the GOAT to try to score more than the other team, which he probably needed anyway.

Good thing Goodell handed him 14 points before halftime on bogus calls, too.

Well, I would say...

2001- Top-rated defense, meh offense

2003 - Top-rated defense, meh offense

2004 - Top-rated defense, Top-rated offense

2014 - Top-rated defense, Top-rated offense

2016- Top-rated defense, top-rated offense

2018 - Top-rated defense, meh offense

I would say the bolded years above were more defense than offense. However, the defense came to play in all super bowl years while the offense did not.

Last edited:
Eh - Bill and the Pats have had their moments. Bill calling out FredEx, the stuff after the final whistle in that San Diego playoff game. Bill calling out Tomlin. Provoked for sure but still. Bill even mocked Marv Levy once in his Browns days. LOL.

Also Brady as we know paid the price for taunting the Ravens and Harbaugh after that playoff game.
Can't forget Anthony Smith getting dunked on by both of them.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Nonsense. BB always takes responsibility, credits the opponent and not once in his 21 years here has thrown anyone under the bus. Does losing get him pissed? Of course it does, but you'll never see him whine.

That is a normal handshake between a winning coach and losing coach...and like I said at least he didn't walk off the field like Brady does after a loss.

I am guessing because the Bill/Brady thread was locked yesterday.
I thought the point of this subforum was to discuss all things TB without getting into these arguments with team Bill

That is a normal handshake between a winning coach and losing coach...and like I said at least he didn't walk off the field like Brady does after a loss.

I thought the point of this subforum was to discuss all things TB without getting into these arguments with team Bill

the point is to not do this on the main board...........

Remember when you cried to Ian to get rid of Brady threads because this is a Patriots forum and had a screaming fit about it? Why, then, are you on the Tom Brady forum smearing the threads with your diarrhea? And why do you spend 90% of your time crying about Brady like a jilted ex-lover? What was your username again? Oh right…TommyBrady12. Can’t make up the level of bandwagon ****roach-ness…lol.

Tom Sr., Guerrero and the rest of Brady's surrogates just need to STFU. All this public posturing is about hawking the TB12 brand and preemptive damage control re. Wickersham's book. Tom should just cut the crap and let his play do the talking, conjuring a media soap opera makes him look like a whiny diva.

Maybe Belichick shouldn’t have spilled his guts to Seth Wickersham in 500 page hit piece.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back