PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Sr. Says what I’ve been saying all along.

Arians is a clown and Brady won with him. I think HC is secondary. Just let Brady run the O with Gronk and AB and all will be well.
Arians could be a clown but the fact is that even without Brady, he has a winning record as a HC

Arians is a clown and Brady won with him. I think HC is secondary. Just let Brady run the O with Gronk and AB and all will be well.
The whole coaching staff is along for the ride. Arians seemed to be butting heads a little bit with Brady early last year with some of his comments in the media and then there was the "We don't have interest in AB" only to sign him a couple weeks later. At some point last year (around the bye week) Brady pulled the "Look at me. I am the captain now!" and look what it got them. Now that fat blowhard head coach gets a ring and Brady once again proves there is no doubt he is the best to ever do it.

The whole coaching staff is along for the ride. Arians seemed to be butting heads a little bit with Brady early last year with some of his comments in the media and then there was the "We don't have interest in AB" only to sign him a couple weeks later. At some point last year (around the bye week) Brady pulled the "Look at me. I am the captain now!" and look what it got them. Now that fat blowhard head coach gets a ring and Brady once again proves there is no doubt he is the best to ever do it.
What you realize is for 2 decades Brady has been carrying second rate coaches from Weiss to Mangini, to Patricia to Josh. I mean he is in Tampa with Leftwich as his OC for cripes sakes. But the biggest coach he has literally carried has been Bill. And that is what is blowing everyone's mind.

LOL Alex Guerroro chimes in...apparently Brady wanted to be treated differently than the other 52 guys on the roster. Guerrero says 40-year-olds should be treated differently, but I think the reality is Brady wanted GOAT status with Belichick (i.e., I'm the GOAT, treat me different than the others).

Last edited:
What you realize is for 2 decades Brady has been carrying second rate coaches from Weiss to Mangini, to Patricia to Josh. I mean he is in Tampa with Leftwich as his OC for cripes sakes. But the biggest coach he has literally carried has been Bill. And that is what is blowing everyone's mind.

BB made Brady......not the other way around......the sooner you accept that, the sooner your mind won't be blown

Tom Sr., Guerrero and the rest of Brady's surrogates just need to STFU. All this public posturing is about hawking the TB12 brand and preemptive damage control re. Wickersham's book. Tom should just cut the crap and let his play do the talking, conjuring a media soap opera makes him look like a whiny diva.

Tom Sr., Guerrero and the rest of Brady's surrogates just need to STFU. All this public posturing is about hawking the TB12 brand and preemptive damage control re. Wickersham's book. Tom should just cut the crap and let his play do the talking, conjuring a media soap opera makes him look like a whiny diva.
Posturing? More like they are rubbing in their SB victory as they should. When you win, you get to talk.

Posturing? More like they are rubbing in their SB victory as they should. When you win, you get to talk.

absolutely, but you don't sound like a jilted lover in the process........they sound hurt.......they wanted to be here but under their terms......so they're gone

Tom Brady is gone and he ain't coming back....he can keep the rings, but the banners stay

And Bill's defenses were responsible for 4 of Tom's rings...BIll should be the one rubbing it in

Good read. Depends on who you consider the instigator. But it was clear then with 2 years left on his contract Brady was determined to go. That's why his house was on the market before his final Patriots season.

Gracious in defeat and humble in victory -- that's how classy athletes handle it.

Lol. You should tell Bill. He is the worst loser in NFL history. His Pressers are just snorts and grunts.

At least he doesn't walk off the field after a loss...

Things changed during deflategate........my bet is that Brady left the organization out to dry

Lol. You should tell Bill. He is the worst loser in NFL history. His Pressers are just snorts and grunts.

Nahhh.......sounds like open sores in the Brady camp.......the Brady brand is being tested

Nonsense. BB always takes responsibility, credits the opponent and not once in his 21 years here has thrown anyone under the bus. Does losing get him pissed? Of course it does, but you'll never see him whine.

Who cares about "pressers"?

Can you imagine what Halas or Paul Brown's "pressers" would like? Or Chuck Noll or Bill Walsh? Who cares how a coach looks at a podium answering stupid questions?

Good read. Depends on who you consider the instigator. But it was clear then with 2 years left on his contract Brady was determined to go. That's why his house was on the market before his final Patriots season.

Correct. Kraft and BB told him he wasn't getting a new contract in 2018 and again in 2019 hence why the house went on the market. And then Brady sabotaged the 2019 season, ending with an intentional pick 6 to Eric Rowe. Awesome stuff from Brady.

And Bill's defenses were responsible for 4 of Tom's rings...BIll should be the one rubbing it in
Absolutely.

And the last 2 rings Brady had were won by the Defense and RBs. A combined 12 points for the GOAT to try to score more than the other team, which he probably needed anyway.

Good thing Goodell handed him 14 points before halftime on bogus calls, too.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back