PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Sr - Brady's Future in New England is Up to Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT:
Info nugget or Felger and Mazz show troll attempt....
Near the end of Friday’s show, the producer Jimmy Stuart offered a tidbit about job security concerns for the TB12 staff in Foxboro.
Real, perceived, conjecture, assumption, troll.... who knows.
The man has some random connections (Celtics) so who knows how far his tentacles extend.

The future of the TB 12 clinic at Gillette will be interesting if, when, and how Brady departs. Will the team maintain its financial relationship post Brady or will BB again want in house control.

His business partner is on record saying Brady wants to play to 47.
Tommy SR just offered a similar statement.
His agent is out there stirring the pot using his media contacts to establish a narrative.
None of this would be necessary if retirement was in the cards
Therefore.... I’m removing your “retirement” choice from the big 3 options.
Two choices left:
Continue to play under a cloud of uncertainty for an organization that won’t back him longer term
Play for a new organization that will overcompensate him long term in a less restrictive environment.
Without knowing anything, I love how you juxtapose a return to NE as a less-desirsable option.

..and I disagree. If other teams/NE and deals are all undesirable and cheapen his brand and damage his pride/ego, he very might call it quits. I couldn't care less what Alex Guerrero says...

This is all nonsense. TB12 will still be by far the best option at quarterback for NE. His decline is being exaggerated by people who don't watch the games. He's not going to ask for 30 million all of a sudden. If he does decide to leave I doubt he would all of a sudden get out of character and burn all bridges on his way out. This guy has been the definition of a pro his entire career despite intense media scrutiny.

Would also like to add that Kraft has shown to be extremely level headed himself.

While I hope both parties concur, here’s the thing: One year deals create this circus atmosphere of speculation that no doubt weigh heavy on all parties ....24/7.
What athlete or organization wants to continue with a permanent distraction.

Signing a 3 year deal in another market gains Brady 2 years of peace of mind and a fresh perspective.

I caught the final 3 years of Marino in Miami and these slow, under the microscope retirements turn into sideshow clusterfu#*s that no sane organization should want to endure. Green Bay had their own day time drama.

Does BB seem like the guy who entertains permanent distraction?
Think Jimmy Johnson hasn’t offered Bill his thoughts regarding aging superstar QBs?

Will legitimate free agent weapons consider NE if the QB is a permanent short timer?
Humphries dismissed NE’s overture specifically because of Brady’s uncertain future.
It will only get worse without resolution: Cut bait or assume risk and extend with a multi year deal.

Fascinating times: Will Bill sacrifice short term wins to jumpstart NE’s next chapter?
The distraction is among the media ave fans not the team.
This is really a non issue that sports radio, Twitter and boards like this are the only places it’s an issue.

hunphries went to a team with a floundering land duck qb so that example is useless.

His business partner is on record saying Brady wants to play to 47.
Tommy SR just offered a similar statement.
His agent is out there stirring the pot using his media contacts to establish a narrative.
None of this would be necessary if retirement was in the cards
Therefore.... I’m removing your “retirement” choice from the big 3 options.
Two choices left:
Continue to play under a cloud of uncertainty for an organization that won’t back him longer term
Play for a new organization that will overcompensate him long term in a less restrictive environment.
Or
1) play for the only organizatuin he knows, where he loves being, where he has gone to 8 straight Afccg, 4 of the last 5 SBs, winning 3 of them, with a system he is THE expert in, or
2) go to some team and start all over again

No brainer.

Or
1) play for the only organizatuin he knows, where he loves being, where he has gone to 8 straight Afccg, 4 of the last 5 SBs, winning 3 of them, with a system he is THE expert in, or
2) go to some team and start all over again

No brainer.

So...pretty much the same two choices Borg stated?

No, the opposite.

No not really when you break it down it’s the same. 1)Play for New England or 2)play for somebody else.

No not really when you break it down it’s the same. 1)Play for New England or 2)play for somebody else.
Yes but his description was stay in sucky New England or go to the shiny new thing and mine was reality.
Do you think there is a 3rd option?

Yes but his description was stay in sucky New England or go to the shiny new thing and mine was reality.
Do you think there is a 3rd option?

3rd option is retirement.

You both gave your reasons for the other 2 options, but broken down they’re the same 2 options.

3rd option is retirement.

You both gave your reasons for the other 2 options, but broken down they’re the same 2 options.
I don’t think retirement is a realistic option.

The difference is the other poster presented it as really one sensible option and I blew that up and showed the other is the sensible one.

I don’t think retirement is a realistic option.

The difference is the other poster presented it as really one sensible option and I blew that up and showed the other is the sensible one.

I personally don’t think he’s retiring. But saying that, he’s going to 43 by next season. I’m not going to say retirement isn’t a realistic option with his age.

I personally don’t think he’s retiring. But saying that, he’s going to 43 by next season. I’m not going to say retirement isn’t a realistic option with his age.
Sure it is, but I’m going by everything he has ever said.

Sure it is, but I’m going by everything he has ever said.

He’s said 45 so that’s what I’m thinking until proven otherwise. But at his age things can change quickly.

How many TD's has Bill ever thrown?

how many ring would Brady have if the browns draft Brady instead of Spergon Wynn?

brady doesn’t win the 1st 3 Super Bowls ... no, he doesn’t even get to them without the defense

get out of his underwear

how many ring would Brady have if the browns draft Brady instead of Spergon Wynn?

brady doesn’t win the 1st 3 Super Bowls ... no, he doesn’t even get to them without the defense

get out of his underwear

And Bill wins 0 without him. It's not about either guy.

get out of his underwear

Ouch @QuantumMechanic gave you a "winner". Proof enough your post sux.

Jesus Lamar Christ how are you confused @TB_Helmet lol? Give me a dislike or disagree but c'mon there's nothing confusing abt this post.

Last edited:
@QuantumMechanic gave you a "winner". Proof enough your post sux.[/QUOTE]

or maybe you’re just an idiot

@QuantumMechanic gave you a "winner". Proof enough your post sux.

or maybe you’re just an idiot[/QUOTE]
When you have terrible posters agreeing w you its never a good thing. Considering you're one of the them I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

Nobody is @ or PM you asking for info, opinions or questions.

All you have to do is go through your post history to understand why. Just a lot of nothing.

Brady’s good as gone after this season. No way Bill wants him back. He sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST