PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Sr - Brady's Future in New England is Up to Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe you’re just an idiot
When you have terrible posters agreeing w you its never a good thing. Considering you're one of the them I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

Nobody is @ or PM you asking for info, opinions or questions.

All you have to do is go through your post history to understand why. Just a lot of nothing.[/QUOTE]

you make no sense

Ouch @QuantumMechanic gave you a "winner". Proof enough your post sux.

Jesus Lamar Christ how are you confused @TB_Helmet lol? Give me a dislike or disagree but c'mon there's nothing confusing abt this post.

I like quantum mechanic as a poster so I’m confused as to how you think him giving a positive rating is a bad thing. I also like illegal contact and your stuff too, you guys should all stop fighting!

When you have terrible posters agreeing w you its never a good thing. Considering you're one of the them I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

Nobody is @ or PM you asking for info, opinions or questions.

All you have to do is go through your post history to understand why. Just a lot of nothing.

This is how you quote/reply properly.

Brady has now played 12 1/2 games in 2019...you're fooling yourself if you say he's played anything more than average in 8 halves all season...he's cooked, he's done....today he had all his weapons and he has been absolutely ****ing garbage...10-19-101 one TD (on a trick play) and an absolute horrific interception....he is KILLING the team today and last week

Brady has now played 12 1/2 games in 2019...you're fooling yourself if you say he's played anything more than average in 8 halves all season...he's cooked, he's done....today he had all his weapons and he has been absolutely ****ing garbage...10-19-101 one TD (on a trick play) and an absolute horrific interception....he is KILLING the team today and last week

I get what you’re saying. However calling them weapons is laughable.

I get what you’re saying. However calling them weapons is laughable.

No, it’s one of two things

1. He’s trolling, which is where I’m leaning towards or

2. He knows pretty much nothing about the game by placing the blame of what ails the offense at the feet of Tom Brady.

100 percent agree. He's not helping the team at all. I realize people don't want to face reality sometimes. But I'm sorry to say that the reality is that Brady has reached the end. This organization needs to move in a different direction in the offseason. Bill can see it. And I hope Kraft can too.

Some of these posts are trolling, right?

Brady isn't playing up to his usual level but his receivers have been lackluster to say the least as well as the offensive line.

If the team had AB and Thomas or even AB and Gordon this team would be solid on offense and none of these posts would be posted, lol

Some of these posts are trolling, right?

Brady isn't playing up to his usual level but his receivers have been lackluster to say the least as well as the offensive line.

If the team had AB and Thomas or even AB and Gordon this team would be solid on offense and none of these posts would be posted, lol

He (Brady) hasn't been good. There's no reason to sugarcoat it anymore. Again, I'm not saying he's a big problem. But acknowledging he's a problem doesn't make anyone bad fans. He's 42. It's expected.

Last edited:
Brady's missing open receivers. His time management isn't good. He hasn't been good. There's no reason to sugarcoat it anymore. Again, I'm not saying he's a big problem. But acknowledging he's a problem doesn't make anyone bad fans. He's 42. It's expected.

Curious what you mean by his time management isn’t good?

I dont disagree Brady has had a steep decline the last 2 years especially this one. But I'll never for the life of me understand why a trick play "doesnt count" or counts for less. He executed perfectly. It counts exactly the same.

Personally I hope he retires.

Curious what you mean by his time management isn’t good?

Edited that part. It's not just the receivers. He's missing them when they get open. Throwing more interceptions now. His attitude in press conferences doesn't inspire confidence either. He's the leader of a group (Offense) that is going to cost this team a SB. When your defense gives up 23 points to the Chiefs, despite being on the field alot, you should win. His offense is letting this team down.

I dont disagree Brady has had a steep decline the last 2 years especially this one. But I'll never for the life of me understand why a trick play "doesnt count" or counts for less. He executed perfectly. It counts exactly the same.

Personally I hope he retires.

The TD is good. Nobody will argue that. Points are points. But they have to revert to trickery because they cannot run or pass the ball. That was his point. I think...

I don't think it's wise for a team to sign a 43 year old QB. Especially if it's just for marketing purposes. Cough Chargers. Honestly, Brady Sr was right when he said it wouldn't end well. Because if Brady insists on playing next year, I'm not sure it's in the best interest for the Patriots to re-sign him. Not with the decline this season.

I don't see the steep decline that others are seeing

If Brady had actual "weapons" we wouldn't be having this convo

I don't see the steep decline that others are seeing

A steep decline in the offense from last season. A lot of it due to injuries and lack of personnel. Brady’s the qb so naturally he’s going to get most of the blame.

Yes, If Brady had the weapons originally intended and he was putting up this production then yes saying he has dropped off a cliff is warranted discussion.

Hell, there were fans from other teams even saying the Pats don't even need Antonio Brown, remember that?

Some of that due to the first game against the Steelers

The TD is good. Nobody will argue that. Points are points. But they have to revert to trickery because they cannot run or pass the ball. That was his point. I think...

I don't think it's wise for a team to sign a 43 year old QB. Especially if it's just for marketing purposes. Cough Chargers. Honestly, Brady Sr was right when he said it wouldn't end well. Because if Brady insists on playing next year, I'm not sure it's in the best interest for the Patriots to re-sign him. Not with the decline this season.

Well, I agree it wouldn't be wise If you refuse to give the offense a shot in the arm that it needs around Brady.

Hell, the running game is lackluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back