PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Madden 18 cover….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on what you mean?
EA is just a ****ty corporation. Back when i was an avid gamer, i promised to never buy one of their games. But to elaborate:

- FIFA and Madden have been carrying the sports division with enormous profits but since awhile they are pretty much the same game, with better graphics and marginal improvements every year. When they had competition from 2k and Konami, they were actually better games.

- Micro-transactions that now are abundant were propelled thanks to EA. Now most their sports game comes with "Ultimate teams" modes which are just pay-to-win crap.

- creating a whole new-****ty plataform so they didn't had to pay anything to Steam

- Games with always online settings. If you don't have internet, sorry, can't play the game that you bought, even if it doesn't need internet at all

- EA buys good company and turn them into game pumping factories, focusing on nothing but the bottom line: BioWare was an incredible developer before being bought by EA, for example. Many other developers have been sucked into EA's Blackhole (Criterion, Dice, ....)
---

They've been under scrutiny for awhile because of its decisions and it's clear that it values money over quality, ignoring its workers and costumers. Sound familiar?

The Curse vs Father Time. Gonna be an awesome season.
THE SEASON of the GOAT

first day purchase for me. I've been playing the heck out of madden 17. I'll surely be playing the heck out of madden 18. I wonder what took so long?

<rocking back and forth> There are no curses.There are no curses.There are no curses.There are no curses.There are no curses.There are no curses.There are no curses.

EA is just a ****ty corporation. Back when i was an avid gamer, i promised to never buy one of their games. But to elaborate:

- FIFA and Madden have been carrying the sports division with enormous profits but since awhile they are pretty much the same game, with better graphics and marginal improvements every year. When they had competition from 2k and Konami, they were actually better games.

- Micro-transactions that now are abundant were propelled thanks to EA. Now most their sports game comes with "Ultimate teams" modes which are just pay-to-win crap.

- creating a whole new-****ty plataform so they didn't had to pay anything to Steam

- Games with always online settings. If you don't have internet, sorry, can't play the game that you bought, even if it doesn't need internet at all

- EA buys good company and turn them into game pumping factories, focusing on nothing but the bottom line: BioWare was an incredible developer before being bought by EA, for example. Many other developers have been sucked into EA's Blackhole (Criterion, Dice, ....)
---

They've been under scrutiny for awhile because of its decisions and it's clear that it values money over quality, ignoring its workers and costumers. Sound familiar?

Thanks man! Great insight! Much appreciated! Command and conquer went down the drain after EA bought Westwood. That was sad. So I understand that. I hate online only play. That's the most disgusting thing ever. I absolutely hate that.

And there's no competition from 2k and Konami because I assume EA has exclusive rights to NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, etc?

1zm15rr.jpg

Brady gets hurt...Jimmy G leads us to a Super Bowl...you never see Brady again.

Lol, i kid

Superstition is for fools. As for Madden, the facts speak for themselves. They were being so thoroughly dominated by 2k that they chose to pay off the NFL to make 2k go away rather than step up their game and compete. Pathetic cowards. Haven't bought their trash since, nor will I. I would be willing to bet they tried the same thing with the NBA. No idea if the did or not. What I do know is that the NFL is the only one of the two leagues that sold it's fans out. Stop supporting this.

The only question now is...

...should I buy a PS4 or Xbox one?

The only question now is...

...should I buy a PS4 or Xbox one?

Why not both? If that's not an option get a PS4- for the Naughty Dog exclusives. The Last of Us is one of the best video games ever made. And the sequel will be coming out soon. Only on PS4. As far as I can tell they have the better exclusives.

Why not both? If that's not an option get a PS4- for the Naughty Dog exclusives. The Last of Us is one of the best video games ever made. And the sequel will be coming out soon. Only on PS4. As far as I can tell they have the better exclusives.

Well, if I was a bachelor, I would. I have a 2 and 5 year old and I won't have much time to play. I have about 10 PS3 games I've yet to unwrap. Haven't played sky run yet. Lol.

I think I'll go with the PS4 first. I like the uncharted series. Thanks.

Superstition is for fools. As for Madden, the facts speak for themselves. They were being so thoroughly dominated by 2k that they chose to pay off the NFL to make 2k go away rather than step up their game and compete. Pathetic cowards. Haven't bought their trash since, nor will I. I would be willing to bet they tried the same thing with the NBA. No idea if the did or not. What I do know is that the NFL is the only one of the two leagues that sold it's fans out. Stop supporting this.

2K dominates in NBA

They aren't going away

Weird angry post

Brady finally gives permission, because.... it's his last season and therefore his last chance to be on the cover!! OMG, The end is coming!!!

While I am not giving in to the notion that EA Sports is trying to hurt our guys (lol), I do feel that guys who end up on the cover end up on the shelf at some point. I think we've only seen like two players who made it through the season healthy after being featured on the cover in the last decade or so. I was superstitious as an athlete, and I'm the same way as a fan. I wish this hadn't happened.

With all that said, injuries also happen to tons of guys not appearing on the cover. Let's hope the line does it's thing and that Brady will continue to get the ball out in 2 seconds or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore