PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Madden 18 cover….

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12TheGoat

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The one other year he was supposed to be on was Madden 09, which was the 2008 season…. These last two years have absolutely been an attempt to hurt our guys. They have a cover called the GOAT edition

no.gif

The one other year he was supposed to be on was Madden 09, which was the 2008 season…. These last two years have absolutely been an attempt to hurt our guys

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

Yeah... that's what it is. The guys at EA Sports are trying to hurt our guys by putting them on the cover of Madden. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how good they are and how good the team is.

i

EDIT (mods please merge - didn't see the thread already started) Apologies :-(

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500.gif

Yeah... that's what it is. The guys at EA Sports are trying to hurt our guys by putting them on the cover of Madden. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how good they are and how good the team is.

Mystey solved. Now we know why Belichick didn't trade Garopollo...

Edit..got to work on my thumb typing speed.

The one other year he was supposed to be on was Madden 09, which was the 2008 season…. These last two years have absolutely been an attempt to hurt our guys. They have a cover called the GOAT edition
I love the "absolutely" in your definitive declaration of malicious intent

This cover is a pretty big deal for Madden. They've never got permission from Manning or Brady to get them on the cover before. Pretty cool.

BS. If they had put the regular season mvp on it and not tb12 or another of our guys, we would have complained about the bias.

So wait, we are gonna get Patriots on the cover of Madden in back-to-back years?? That's friggin' sweet!

I own Madden 17 with Gronk on it, I've never even played it. But I love seeing Gronk on the front in my living room daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back