PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Madden 18 cover….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! So boys, we taking bets on how Brady is going to get injured?o_O

We reversed the Kearse, we can reverse this curse

If you believe there's a God and that he sent down his only son to die for our sins and that he can walk on water and turn water into wine, then surely you can believe that Tom Brady can break this curse.

If you don't believe in all of that, then you likely don't believe in the concept of a silly curse.

So you're good either way.

Damn, I have to respect a man that buys the game for the cover and never has even plugged it into a console.
To tell the truth, my wife actually got it for me as a Christmas gift. But she only thought of it because I was talking about how cool the cover is. So kinda the same thing.

As long as EA is making them, i won't be buying NFL games.

Trully a match made in the seventh circle of hell

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

The people in this thread having to go out of their way to say curses aren't real. Lol. You're the same kind of people who go to a King Kong movie and yell "FAKE NO GORILLA COULD EVER GET THAT BIG"

I don't like it. That thing is like the tiki idol in the Brady Bunch.

Bad things come to those who touch it.

I wish I had the skills to edit a clip of that episode with Brady's face superimposed on Peter's wearing the game around his neck, Edelman and Gronk playing Greg and Bobby freaking out at the spider, then Dad Belichick comes in and removes the spider.

Regards,
Chris

I love Brady's blatant tempting of the fates. Effectively saying, "Curse? Bring it on!"

Regards,
Chris

Well if there is one guy who will beat it, it will be Brady lets just remember well serving a four-game suspension he taped a commercial saying he won an another Super Bowl. That before he even stepped foot on the field for the first time that season.

Someone posted this on facebook:

It's sad that "a curse" has a better chance at beating the patriots than any of the teams in the AFC east

Edited: It's sad that "a curse" has a better chance at beating the patriots than any of the teams in the AFC

Edited: It's sad that "a curse" has a better chance at beating the patriots than any of the teams in the NFL

I am assuming this game will run in native 4k on the PS Pro and the upcoming Scorpio. You can never trust trailers to judge but the animations and the over all image quality look really good. I am not the biggest fan of the frostbite engine its good for some shooters, but ME Andromeda was terrible.

You agree, so what's the point in disagreeing?
Because you said you aren't buying it as if there is anything to buy into.

Now we know why Garoppolo wasn't traded. ;)

Awful if the Madden curse breaks Brady. But let's not joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore