PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Last 22 Playoff games 27 INTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the playoffs, you play against the best defenses. It's a big deal when someone's stats don't get worse in the postseason.

Brady didn't suck in last year's AFCCG, yet they lost. Brady didn't suck in the 2007 Super Bowl, yet they lost.

Do you guys have trouble reading? I said he has never played GREAT in games that they LOST. He was subpar last season, and one of those INT's was awful.

What, because he played good defenses? So did Brees in 2011. He threw for 463 yards, 4 touchdowns, and scored 32 points. And the 49ers were filthy that year. Better than anyone Brady faced except Denver last year (Seattle was too injured).

06 SD: 3 INT, 57.6 rating
07 SD: 3 INT, 66.4 rating
11 BAL: 2 INT, 57.5 rating
16 HOU: 2 INT, 68.6 rating

All wins for Brady. And that's not even counting the 70-80 rating games he won. But I guess he's the only one who plays good D's, right?

And Brees threw 2 INT's . How is that not in your comment?

In order for the Pats to have any chance of winning, Brady cannot allow even ONE
interception. There is no way that the Pats lose the turnover battle and win the game.
Pitt is going to throw up on themselves

With 1 or 2 more INTs Brady will tie Favre for the most post season INTs. Brady will have the most post season wins ever but most INTs is one I hope he doesn't have.

With 1 or 2 more INTs Brady will tie Favre for the most post season INTs. Brady will have the most post season wins ever but most INTs is one I hope he doesn't have.

He already has it. The 2nd pick Saturday tied Favre. Next one gets it all to himself.

I hope he breaks it, just not this year..lol

Do you guys have trouble reading? I said he has never played GREAT in games that they LOST. He was subpar last season, and one of those INT's was awful.

Wrong. He was good vs KC and had an O line issue vs Denver. Vs Denver was probably one Brady's gutsiest games in his career. He and Gronk practically carried that team as far as they could. If you ever want an example of why Collin's is probably no longer here take a look at that game and the two TD's gifted to five head on blown coverages.

Brees and Rodgers haven't played in as many playoff games as Brady. Why would anyone be shocked that they haven't won that many games with a bad passer rating?

My comments are mainly directed at the English Patriots of the world who never blame him for anything. It's everyone else's fault.

And sorry, he was not good against Denver last year. Yes, the o-line stunk. But he was a turnover machine once again.

Most INTs is a stat that is completely stupid to look at without context.

Favre- 791 attempts, 30 INTs

Brady- 1221 attempts, 30 INTs

Took Brady 430 more attempts (54%) to get to 30 INTs.

Joe Montana threw 21 INTs on 721 attempts. So it's pretty safe to say had Montana thrown has many passes has Brady has in the playoffs he would have likely thrown more INTs than Brady.

Manning on 1023 attempts threw 25 INTs. Again any logical person would see that if Manning threw has many passes in the playoffs as Brady he would have probably have also thrown more INTs than Brady.

Aaron Rodgers has played 15 playoff games. He has thrown at least 1 INT in 7 of them.

Last edited:
No way around it, Brady has had some terrible playoff games....

My comments are mainly directed at the English Patriots of the world who never blame him for anything. It's everyone else's fault.

And sorry, he was not good against Denver last year. Yes, the o-line stunk. But he was a turnover machine once again.

Your comments are asinine. As I said, in different words, your argument relies on you being the sole arbiter of how to rate Brady's games.

This is a troll thread.

He was not the reason they lost that game. O-line played like crap.

Brady has played in 32 playoff games.

Brett Favre has played in 24 playoff games.

Brady owns most playoff records. Brett owns one.

upload_2017-1-18_17-16-11.png

upload_2017-1-18_17-16-40.png

Most INTs is a stat that is completely stupid to look at without context.
Favre- 791 attempts, 30 INTs
Brady- 1221 attempts, 30 INTs
Joe Montana threw 21 INTs on 721 attempts.
Manning on 1023 attempts threw 25 INTs.

Brady: 2.46% INT or 40.70 attempts per INT
Favre: 3.79% INT or 26.37 attempts per INT
Manning: 2.44% INT or 40.92 attempts per INT
Montana: 2.91% INT or 34.33 attempts per INT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand